♕ Bellezza Tully-Mallister ♕

Role: Riverlands Beauty

Name: Bellezza Tully-Mallister

Nickname: Bella, Belle

Age: 21

Gender: Female

Appearance/FC: Willow Smith(Long dreads)

Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual

Persona: Bellezza is not one to just take charge and lead down a road were she does not know the end of, you could say she keeps to herself now.(Private) Ever since the death of her husband she spends time in her room were he slept next to her on some occasions, feeling the presence of him when she is alone.(Loner) Belle can be very gentle towards young children and even elders that are in need a soft spot for them was always in her heart.(Gentle) But do not misjudge the Riverlands beauty. She is not one to easily be played her mind is set on one goal and one goal only. To bring justice to her fallen lover. (Strong) Her journey is not far from over and she will try, and do everything in her power to finish what her husband started.(Ambitious)

Backstory: Being born into a house were little to her name was to come, was something she would have to always remember and never forget. Especially looking like someone like her in the north, her mother wasn't very favorable some choices she had made were questionable but the man she married gave her a different view. When she had a daughter she could tell she was going to be a beauty, naming her Bellezza after her great grandmother. Meaning beautiful Rose. Growing Bellezza was given many lessons on their family's history, and why they weren't strong. Already explaining to her that she will have to marry a man she does not want, but will learn to love. Along with never pledging to the Targaryens. Once the time came to Marry, she learned that they both were doing this not for each other but for the people. But before they could have a child and confirm their faithfulness to each other. He died...just like that. Everything they put into their relationship was now stripped from her and left alone.

Strengths: Bellezza's beauty, her husbands name, her guards.

 Weaknesses: Being away from her home, her husband(late).

Quote(s): "Nothing will keep me down""

My husband may be dead but his spirit his living."

"Living with the Lannisters must be hard....imagine."

 Theme song: Love Of My Life-Queen