♕ Introduction ♕

co-written with Alabaster_Vixen

...co-written with Alabaster_Vixen

Westeros is a land of lingering magic, a spark that is reignited with the birth of Daenerys Targaryen. Her birth causes an endless hum of enchantment to fall over the land, and a kingdom that once knew only war and suffering now knows peace. 

Peace, of course, is short-lived. Magic and humanity war against the lure of power and corruption. Daeneyrs and her ability to triumph over obstacles earn the enchanted warrior a place on the Iron Throne, and the love of Jon Snow. Once scorned for his illegitimate birth, the charismatic brother to the Queen of The North helps Daenerys win the hearts of the people. Together, they secure the Targaryen line for generations to come. 

150 years later, Luciana Targaryen sits on the throne, now a middle-aged woman gracefully watching her own children marry and prepare to raise families. She is anxious to meet the grandchild that is destined to take her place, a fortune-teller having reassured her the power and fate of her kingdom lies in the birth of her grandchild. 

It has been a century and a half since the reign of Queen Daenerys, but her spirit lives on through the presence of Luciana's daughter, a fierce Royal Princess raised with the spirit and freedom of the Dragon she loves so much. The Targaryens rule Westeros with a hardened hand and a strong bloodline, one that will guide them for generations. 

Along the way, their secrets and demons threaten their happiness at every turn. Every Westeros noble is born with the knowledge that one false move separates glory from infamy, and life from death. No one is more aware of this than the Targaryen ruling family, who too often prove themselves to be only human, after all. 

Around them, magic is awakening. It is the Age Of The Dragon, the time when mystic powers breathe their life back into a world that has forgotten something greater than humanity.