♕ A/N 05.26 ♕

Hello, RPers and storytellers! :) The plan was to work this into the storyline and do one of those cool TV twists, but instead we're going to do the other TV twist: The one where the actor gets replaced in the middle and everyone pretends not to n...

The plan was to work this into the storyline and do one of those cool TV twists, but instead we're going to do the other TV twist: The one where the actor gets replaced in the middle and everyone pretends not to notice. :P

LucienOleander is no longer continuing with this RP. We're also bidding a farewell to yoursassylover and daemos_ and LaurenGrace-.

It's only natural that people come and go from a long-running RP. In some cases, we'll make a big production of getting rid of or replacing a character. We wanted to do something cool with Lucien's character, but since multiple people are tagging him for RP, it's probably just better to let you guys know he's not here. 

However, he did the incredibly cool thing of leaving me his character. The author is a long-standing RP friend of mine, and he's "willed" his characters to me in the past. While we're sad to say goodbye to Lucien, we're happy that Charles Lannister will continue to be a part of this story. I've already found a suitable person who has agreed to play this twisted, crazy dude. This RP environment wasn't a good fit for the original author, who is used to RP with much older players and far more mature content than Wattpad allows.

Another reason people will leave, besides an RP not really being a good fit, is due to inactivity. If we don't see activity for two chapters or three weeks, whichever comes comes first, a player will be removed from the RP. Those who wish may always return later when more activity is likely to happen. If you don't want to be removed, please let us know your character needs to take a hiatus. If your character has a role essential to the plot, though, we can only overlook you missing for so long! :) 

On another note...

It's been brought to my attention that there has been a lot of personal drama going on behind the scenes of this RP, and I'm well aware that's going to happen. It always does. However, we can't tolerate personal drama that crosses lines into the territory of bullying, coersion, or making others feel uncomfortable with the intensity of a story when it's not invited. We also won't tolerate people using their characters to affect the personal relationships of other players or make passive-aggressive commentary on other players. Finally, we can't allow players who are only here to convince strangers to engage in explicit RP in PMs to join us. 

The players leaving are not leaving because they're guilty of doing these things. Nevertheless, I have heard some stories about things happening. It makes this little announcement necessary. This is a Mature RP, and so we expect people to behave with maturity. If you don't show respect for fellow players, you'll be asked politely to leave the RP. 

Finally....

We have openings for two female and three male characters! In a large cast RP like this one, every character is important. However, two of the missing characters were previously very important to the plot, We'd love to see these filled with mature, literate, multi-paragraph RPers. Please tag your friends, or people you kind of know. ;) 

Thanks for your attention, and let's have some RP fun! :)