♕ Hans Martell ♕

『𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥 𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧』role ⤷ the son of snakeshouse ⤷ martell  titles › the prince of dorne                hans torrin martell of dornefull name ⤷ hans torrin martell name meanings › hans; gift from god                   torrin; c...

role ⤷ the son of snakes
house ⤷ martell
 titles › the prince of dorne hans torrin martell of dorne
full name ⤷ hans torrin martell
name meanings › hans; gift from god torrin; cheif martell;
his house's surname nicknames › the sun prince
age ⤷ eighteen
gender ⤷ male
sexuality ⤷ bisexual
marital status ⤷ single 

『𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞』
faceclaim ⤷ herman tømmeraas
hair color › brown
eye color › light brown / amber

build ⤷ muscular and built; average height

height › 5'11  

weight › one hundred and sixty four pounds
body frame ⤷ mesomorph
scars, marks, etc ⤷- freckles dot his back and shoulders - many scars from different incidents mark his body

『𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲』
personality type ⤷ ESTP
the ESTP personality type › ESTPs are outgoing, straight-shooting types. Enthusiastic and excitable, ESTPs are "doers" who live in the world of action. Blunt, straight-forward risk-takers, they are willing to plunge right into things and get their hands dirty. They live in the here-and-now, and place little importance on introspection or theory. The look at the facts of a situation, quickly decide what should be done, execute the action, and move on to the next thing. ESTPs have an uncanny ability to perceive people's attitudes and motivations. They pick up on little cues which go completely unnoticed by most other types, such as facial expressions and stance. They're typically a couple of steps ahead of the person they're interacting with. ESTPs use this ability to get what they want out of a situation. Rules and laws are seen as guidelines for behavior, rather than mandates. If the ESTP has decided that something needs to be done, then their "do it and get on with it" attitude takes precendence over the rules. However, the ESTP tends to have their own strong belief in what's right and what's wrong, and will doggedly stick to their principles. The Rules of the Establishment may hold little value to the ESTP, but their own integrity mandates that they will not under any circumstances do something which they feel to be wrong.

personality — hans is a confident, charming, and bold person. his persona is often looked upon as a arrogant aßshole but he really isn't that, well not entirely. yes, hans is a bit of a douchebag at times but that's only because he likes to pick on people. really though he only picks on people he cares about. though he has never been able to show his feelings well, and is often called shallow. but the truth is he does care.. as most humans that aren't insane would he cares about feelings especially those of people he is close with. though you better bet that if hans has something to say about something or about someone he will say it, though he is working on this due to having to hold his tongue at court. ones own thoughts are not looked upon highly there which is he could he would definitely have a word about that, but again he knows how to keep his wits about him. hans is a charming and confident guy, and at first glance many would guess the boy is a flirt. though girls have always fell at his knees he has never really bothered with love. he does like to flirt around a bit but his intentions never really mean anything, just for fun and for amusement really.

good traits ⤷ witty charming charismatic confident truthful trustworthy risk taker natural leader family oriented brave 

negative traits ⤷ stubborn headstrong arrogant bossy at times bold impulsive cunning sarcastic unstructured impatient defiant

likes ⤷ - his house & family - his sister - warm weather - hunting - horses & riding dislikes ⤷ - unnecessary violence - leather clothing, too tight fitting - politics, he only deals with them when necessary - small talk - death - change; more afraid of it strengths ⤷ - sword fighting; he is very skilled in sword fighting and combat. - archery; he has a very good aim, though it's surprising he does very well on concentration. 

 weaknesses ⤷ - his sisters; yes, he would indeed do anything for his sisters. and would without a doubt kay his life down for them. - emotions, he often lashes out when he gets emotional. though it doesn't happen often if it does arise he often can't control himself including his temper. 

 brief backstory ⤷ ( I'll wait to work something out with his siblings ) traumas & incidents ⤷ - when he was six years old he almost drowned while swimming with his older sisters, he was aged by a farmer who heard his sisters cries and came to help. - at eleven he got scarlet fever and almost died, it was shocking he made it out alive. 

 kin ⤷ his sisters, he is very close with each of them despite their quarreling. close ties ⤷ hit me up for friendships 

lovers ⤷ he's had a few flings but nothing serious 

 companions/pets ⤷ - his falcon named namira. - his stallion named amadeus. - ( he will soon get a hunting hound. )

 )