♕ Visenya Targaryen ♕

╔═══*

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

role

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝
The Dragon Princess

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗ 

name
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝
Visenya Daenerys Targaryen 

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
name meanings
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝
Visenya Possibly derived from the High Valyrian vezenka which means 'solar'. The –ka is possibly changed to –ya when using names. Visenya could mean the sun instead of solar or sunny.Daenerys Daenerys would therefore mean 'god is judge of my destruction' Alternatively if the spelling is changed to Daenarys, Arys is derived from the Greek 'Aris' meaning excellent purpose.

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
nickname
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝
Vi
Senya 

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
age
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝
Twenty-One

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
Sexuality
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝
Heterosexual 

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
 faceclaim
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝
Lilia Braun Or Emilie Clark (Game of Thrones)

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
 Eye Color
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝
Violet 

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
Hair Color
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝
Silver 

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
Height
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝
5'3

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
personality
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝
Like her siblings, Visenya possesses the classical Valyrian features: long, silver-gold hair, which she often braids or bound up in rings, and purple eyes. Considered not conventionally beautiful but described as a "harsh austere beauty." She armors herself as a warrior yet remains unambiguously feminine. She does not just look like a warrior; she was trained to be one, practicing alongside her brother from childhood with Valyrian Steel. Hers eyes of violet are harsher, more austere beauty than her brothers.

Being a voluptuous, sensual, and passionate woman, Visenya is also stern, serious, and unforgiving. Some claiming that Visenya dabbles in a darker sorceries and plays with lethal poisons.Visenya is both a dragonrider and a warrior, comfortable in both silk and in ringmail. When garbed as a warrior, she always wielded a Valyrian steel longsword. She is cold, uncompromising, seductive, and dark, with little patience for the humanities. There have been late blossoming rumors that she was familiar with sorcery.

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

brief likes and dislikes
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝
Visenya likes to train, and gamble her hand at the finest of arts. The woman loves the night sky, and her heritage far more than she likes the hold of political men. But the woman also finds herself having fun, with the seductive moves she puts on brazen men in the upper class of the world. If not only to see their reaction. The woman tends to loathe humanity, and their weaknesses. She also seems to hate chocolate, and many of people from Dorne. The woman finds herself loathing the Stark family, and at times silently cursing her dearest of cousins.

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
brief strengths & weaknesses
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝
Strengths - Swordsmanship- Manipulation - Political Affairs - Seduction Weaknesses - Her family - Her fear for death - Water (fear of drowning)- Untrusting

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
 brief backstory
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝
Visenya grew up within the shadows of her brothers, but nonetheless took it as an advantage to spend her days embarking on their mistakes. She isn't the oldest of the Targaryens, but her educated mind may even mistake you. As a young child she found herself along her fathers side, learning both swordsmanship and the curses of the heavens. As the years drew by, and the passing of her father devoured her she became father close to her mother. It didn't take long for the woman to take in her mother's characteristics becoming a somewhat clone of the powerful woman, which in turn could be a very troublesome thing.

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
 Other
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝
- currently has a Irish wolfhound by the name of Hel -- Surprisingly Left handed -

*═══╝- currently has a Irish wolfhound by the name of Hel -- Surprisingly Left handed -