♕ Zevoa de Santis ♕

Role: The Captivating Consort

Name: Zevoa de Santis

Nickname: Nope. No one has ever given her one. 

House/Title: Doesn't have either.

Gender: Female

Age: 24

Sexuality: Bisexual

Faceclaim: Bella Hadid

Appearance: Zevoa is an exotic looking woman in the eyes of most of Westeros. With an olive-skinned complexion and cappuccino colored eyes, she has a sultry gaze that exudes confidence and and unwillingness to be pushed around by the world. She is taller than average, standing about 5'9. She has a lithe build that leans toward the voluptuous side, and enjoys the looks that go along with her figure. Zevoa has long jet black hair that curls in the rain, and has streaks lightened by the sun. She doesn't have the typical soft and pretty face that Westeros usually admires, but instead owns a glamorous sensuality that commands attention. 

Personality: A (slightly) modern-day Cleopatra, Zevoa is elegant, manipulative, and seems completely amoral. When she wants something, there's nothing she won't do to get it. The thoughts and feelings of others don't impact her life much, but she is very well attuned to them. She is primarily good at reading others because it allows her to be whatever others need her to be. Zevoa isn't to be trusted but she'll make it very appealing to want to believe whatever she's selling. She's a bit of a kleptomaniac, known to pick up odd objects that have little meaning to anyone but her. In general, Zevoa is a complete mystery to almost everyone. She's made it next to impossible to get past the disguise to see the real person. The real person is an insecure and terrified girl who's had to make it through life on her own, without ever knowing true love or compassion. She tends to think everyone in the world is playing a role, just the way she is. She's not usually wrong. Zevoa is always open to new experiences, new people, and adapts quickly as the world changes around her.

Backstory: Born to a family without status or reputation in Dorne, Zevoa is a street-smart girl who's used her quick with and good looks to reinvent herself into a desirable socialite, a street urchin now fit to be the consort of Kings. Zevoa's mother was a prostitute who died when she was 16. She never knew her father, but has two half-sisters and a brother still alive and well. Zevoa has the highest respect for the working class of Westeros, and owes her success in the world to the women of the Dornish brothels. They taught her the sometimes harsh ways of the world, how to make more of her looks than she was given by nature, and how to run cons and pick pockets. While she admired the rich and powerful around her, she also hates them. She acknowledges most don't have a happier or easier life than the one she had, and yet privilege and comfort makes it easier to bear. After a miscarriage at the age of 18, Zevoa believes she is now unable to have children. The fact it hasn't happened yet is enough to convince her. She knows she is better off, but still has a bitterness and anger toward other women who are pregnant or have young children. 

Strengths: Zevoa is intelligent, charming, and ruthless. If sexuality is a weapon, she uses it better than anyone around. If that doesn't work, she has the street-smarts needed to take care of herself. She is everything those around her need someone to be, and a talented con artist to boot.

Weaknesses: Zevoa is highly insecure, but will never let anyone see it. She lives in fear of not belonging and of being exposed. Never experiencing a sense of love or family, she doesn't know how to show loyalty to anyone but herself. She thinks she doesn't owe anyone anything, because the world never gave anything to her. Stealing small items from others makes her feel powerful and grounded somehow.

Theme Song: "Lola Montez" by Volbeat

Inspiration: Zevoa's character was inspired by Doreah in Game Of Thrones, a lady-in-waiting to Daenerys found in a brothel.