♕ Roles: The North ♕

"The North is cold and hard and has no mercy"

"The North is cold and hard and has no mercy". - George R.R. Martin, A Song Of Ice And Fire

The House Stark:  

The Starks are the ruling house of the North, occupying the resource-rich territory of Winterfell. Their family is somewhat fragmented due to the fact that Lord Stark is reputed to have fathered a number of children through different women in the North. Though illegitimate children do not carry the same stigma in the North as the South and are far more commonplace, the lack of siblings who have the same two parents in common can become a problem in creating a solid line of succession and cohesive family units. Bastards in the North of noble descent, regardless of family, carry the surname Snow. The Starks look to overcome the stigma that's divided their family, remembering the old mantra of "The lone wolf dies, but the pack survives." 

The Red Wolf: Female, 20-23 years old. The Lady of House Stark took the title at the age of 17, quite young to be given the responsibility and reputation of her family. She appears to be a dignified and almost regal figure. Beneath her soft words and reassuring smiles lies a temper that is a force to be reckoned with, and a stubbornness that her way is the right way and the only way. Her private life, if she has one at all, is something she keeps close to her heart. She does not wish to weaken her position as a female ruler in the North by appearing prone to emotion, but she has a soft spot for certain things and people that makes her capable of great love. This character has copper-red hair that stands out and is a source of vanity for her. Think Sansa Stark and Elizabeth I.   (Currently played by  wickedly

The Lovely Bastard: Female, 19-23 years old. With dark hair and stunning blue eyes, this character looks nothing like her elegant elder sister. Instead, she has both features and the temperament usually associated with House Mormont. She is the child of Lord Stark and the elder Lady Mormont, mother to the current Mormont siblings, making her their half-sister. She is a fierce warrior through and through, one who has no time for the politics and affectations of her sister. The differences between the two girls cause a great deal of animosity, though they are close in age and when united, an impeccably strong duo. This character is intelligent, quick-witted, and like her sister, keeps emotion and personal attachments far from the surface. She is close to her brother and would do anything to protect him. Think Arya Stark and Mary, Queen Of Scots.  (Currently played by charliesangeIs)

The Bastard Wolf: Male, 21 years old.  A protective and introverted soul, this character is the son of Lord Stark and a prostitute who had no intention of being a mother to the poor child. He was raised viewing his half-siblings as parents, and is extremely loyal and attached, especially when it comes to his devotion to his younger half-sister. Fond of taking off into the wilderness to hunt, travel, and be alone with his thoughts, he is a good man who inherited his father's passion for blood, wine, and women---though he has learned to handle those things in moderation. He hopes to become a better man and a better warrior than his father was, even though his bastard status makes him unsuitable for politics. He is a gentleman in all things and more emotionally inclined than his sisters. Think Jon Snow here, not Bran Stark.( Currently played by Nova_Park)

The False Stark: Male, 20-25. Like most of the Starks, he is an illegitimate child. Unlike the other Starks, the blame in this case falls to the now-deceased elder Lady Stark. He does not know that he is the half-brother to the Tyrell cousin, sharing the same abusive and narcissistic father. He believes that he is a full sibling to the Red Wolf. In truth, she is the only one with whom she is a blood relation. The best archer in Westeros, he is part of the Royal Guard, and has drawn the eye of a Martell woman or two with his rugged good looks and approachable demeanour. Like his half-brother, he has an introverted and self-sufficient temperament, keeping to himself unless he has a reason to open up or become a part of things. He feels a kinship with the Karstarks, always having sensed he doesn't really belong in his family. (Currently played by Night_Mare2655 )