♕Auditions & Reservations ♕

In order to reserve a role, simply be the first person to put your name beside it! If you've never RPed with me before, please include a short sample post from the perspective of the character you're claiming

In order to reserve a role, simply be the first person to put your name beside it! If you've never RPed with me before, please include a short sample post from the perspective of the character you're claiming. This helps me to know how you write, to ensure you're picking a role that's a good match for you, and that you understand exactly the type of writers we're looking for in creating this story.  If the form and writing sample are not completed within 5 days, the role will again be listed as available, so check back often! 

Larger roles, those very integral to the story and requiring daily participation with multiple chains, will be conducted as if we're casting a play or a movie. This includes members of the Targaryen family and the Lord or Lady of each house. 

In order to "audition", please write one full-length post beginning with the prompt "The Queen invites you to have tea in the Royal Chambers". (You don't have to use that sentence, just react to it...:) ) 

We have an amazing team of RPers here, and so much creativity in one space is an amazing thing. I'm thankful and honoured you've chosen to join us here, and can guarantee you a good time! ;)