♕ Valhalla Oakheart ♕

Role: The Broken Tree

Name: Valhalla Oakheart

Nickname(s): | "Val" | The Broken Tree |Psycho woman 

Age: 23

Gender: Female 

Valhalla is a woman with skin the color of the pale snow, and eyes the color of the deep blue sea. She has the physique of slender woman, tall and skinny and sinfully terrifying.

Sexual Orientation: Straight as her scythe she uses for execution

Personality:

She's bold and vengeful, not caring what anyone thinks of her. She will tell you when she doesn't agree with you ( that is if she's nice enough to not kill you first ) and could care less about other people.

She shows no emotion which is why she is the Court's executioner, she kills without a second thought, and she hates when others show their emotions. She sees it as a weakness.

Backstory:

She used to be of a noble house with riches beyond the imagination and land that could feed thousands of cows and horses, but all of that was stripped by a man she so desperately wants to kill. Lord Baratheon. The man who shattered her dreams and crushed her heart. Ever since that dreadful day everything was taken from her, she's plotted revenge on that bastard of a man. The people in the city know to stay away when they see her billowing and dark form walking down the street, her cloak a black cloud swirling around her, threatening to swallow anyone who dares cross her path. She killed her lover after he committed treason against the Crown and ever since she's locked her heart in a box and buried the key in the deaths of the forest never to be unlocked again. Though the woman is cloaked with hate and misery, tear it away and there is a woman who is battered and bruised, broken and discarded. She chooses to never show emotion because it is a sign of weakness.

Strengths:

Her skilful yet sporadic murders are what keep her who she is. The dark and dreadful woman the events in her life made her to be. She can kill someone without pity or a bat of an eyelash and doesn't hesitate to take the life of ones she hates.

She's skilled with her words and can convince a man to drop to his knees at her very cue if she executes her plans correctly. Her persuasion has come with years of experience with targets and bad people alike, and it has made her quite the liar.

Weaknesses:

Her lack of emotion got rid of any feelings she had for anyone, she only cares for herself. This closes her off from anyone and she doesn't dare look for another relationship for fear of what happened with the last.

Her bluntness and cockiness often get her in sticky situations with desired targets, such as a slap to the face or a punch to the nose. She has many scars along her sides for punishments when she's talked back or said a rude remark. She often doesn't take serious situations..well, seriously...because what's the point if you're to die anyway? It's a cruel way to live, but that's just who she is.

Quote or Theme Song: "She had a crown, but her crown was made of vengeance."

Theme Song: "Blinding Lights" by The Weekend 

Theme Song:  "Blinding Lights" by The Weekend