♕ A/N 05.03 ♕

Hello to everyone!! 

Hello to everyone!! 

We have officially kicked off the first chapter of Season 2, and I am so excited for the many adventures to come! :D 

Please be reminded that this is a Mature, literate roleplay. That means a bit more than the fact we discuss slightly more adult topics and characters must be 18+. Literate roleplay is also called "para-RP" or "paragraph roleplay", and that is how we approach storytelling here. 

Posts should be 8+ sentences each, or the equivalent of two paragraphs. It is encouraged to explore character growth through description and "thought-emoting", which is explaining how your character thinks and feels internally, even if it cannot be perceived by others. 

For examples of well-executed literate roleplay, check out examples by mg-honeybee and Alabaster_Vixen. There are of course many more of you who exemplify this style extremely well! They just stick out in my mind as some of the most descriptive writers on our team. :) 

This message is mostly for those who are new to us and may not be used to the way we RP here, and for anyone who was wondering "W.T.F is literate roleplay?", but did not want to be the one to ask. ;) It simply means it's less like a casual conversation, and more like an interactive book created by many talented authors. 

More accurately, it's a soap opera. ;) Believe it or not, those are not easy to write and keep teams of writers employed year after year. Soap operas are basically RPs with a film crew. *laughs* 

Please also don't be afraid to take the initiative! Tag someone, be brave enough to post first, introduce your character to the scene--someone will always answer you. ;) 

Have fun, and let the games begin! (again!)  We don't do tasks here, or aesthetic challenges (although you can if you want!), or anything else other than fun with words. Feel free to let your imaginations run wild! <3

 Feel free to let your imaginations run wild! <3