♕ Kendra Stark ♕

(Note: This character was retired, and replaced by another player's OC

(Note: This character was retired, and replaced by another player's OC.  She is not available for RP or interaction. ) 

role:the red wolf

house: stark 

name: kendra stark

nickname: kennie (only by her family), red wolf 

titles: queen in the north, lady of winterfell, wardeness of the north 

gender: female 

age: 21

sexuality:bisexual 

faceclaim: holland roden 

appearance: kendra has thick, wavy red hair, which falls to the small of her back. she stands at an average height of 5'5, with a slender build. she had piercing hazel eyes, that often switch to appear green in certain lighting. kendra's skin is rather pale, typical of a northerner, but not sickly so. she is considered to be very beautiful, with full lips and a charming smile. 

personality: kendra is incredibly intelligent and calculating. she is polite and regal, which is expected of her of course. kendra is not known to compromise, and has quite the temper. she is charming and kind women, with a strong will and mind. kendra is quick minded and clever, and can use her tongue to insult people without them even realizing it.from a young age, kendra was quite skilled at playing the game of thrones. she always knew how to say the right thing, or smile the right way to manipulate people into doing what she wants. despite this, kendra will never use her charm for her own personal advantage. kendra respects the opinions and feelings of her people, which has caused them to become devoted and loving towards her. family is everything to kendra. she has a sense of humor reserved for only her family, and a sarcastic nature. the red wolf is known to be protective and loving towards those she cares about.

backstory: kendra has been groomed from a young age to understand the importance of her bloodline and name. she has put her emotions and feelings second to the north since she became queen, and is known to be a just and kind ruler. due to this, she did not have much of a childhood, or personal life. strengths: her family her ability to read and understand people her mind and intelligence weaknesses: her stubbornness temper inability to compromise 

quote: "i lead with both my heart and my head, that is what makes me a strong ruler."

"