♕ Aenira Velaryon ♕

Role: The Caged Bird

Name: Aenira Valeryon

Nickname(s): Nira

 Age: 25

Gender:Female 

Appearance/ Face claim: khrystana kazakova (with violet eyes)

Sexual Orientation: Bisexual

Personality: She is extremely poised and polite, having been taught how to handle her position from a young age. She is also extremely intelligent and understands court politics well. She will do whatever she has to do in order to advance her house's position in the world. As of late she has been becoming more bold, mostly due to the loss of her twin. She is tired of sitting on the sidelines and looks to free herself from her cage.

Backstory: She is hardly the weak female everyone thinks her to be. She is actually quite intelligent and strong, having taught herself what she needed to know when her formal education was found to be lacking. She was raised extremely traditionally by a father who had very outdated views on what made a woman a good wife. She is currently betrothed to the crown prince, but is in the process of stopping that since she fell in love with another. She had planned to marry the prince out of the duty she was born with, but the death of her twin changed something inside of her. She is still a maiden as her father went to great lengths to ensure that and she prides herself on her virtue even though her life has taken a turn as of late.

Strengths: intelligent, cunning, graceful, loyal, polite

Weaknesses: quiet, cold, standoffish, prone to emotional outbursts since the passing of her brother

Quote or Theme Song:
"don't change yourself so people will like you, be yourself so the right people will love you."