♕ A/N 06.14 ♕

Hello to my wonderful team of RPers! We'd like to welcome two new characters to the lineup, Xander Arryn for the South and Liam Umber for the North! I've added some open roles to the story to promote more conflict and hopefully encourage new peopl...

We'd like to welcome two new characters to the lineup, Xander Arryn for the South and Liam Umber for the North! 

I've added some open roles to the story to promote more conflict and hopefully encourage new people to join us! Active players may now also have THREE characters, instead of two, since each chapter will likely not focus on every character as much and we want to keep things rolling! 

I need to do a check-in with you guys, especially vapourdaysAsh_Black . softdweeb , and Alabaster_Vixen . We'd really like to have a wedding soon so the story can move on, but the presence and activity of the royal family is important. 

If any of you would like to discontinue playing your characters, please let us know so we can post them as open! As far as I know, only charliesangeIs and Night_Mare2655 are currently on vacation. xD 

Waaaaay too much work has gone into this RP to just let it die over the summer, so please keep your characters active and meeting new characters and developing storylines. Sometimes, the story you wrote for yourself puts your character in limbo until the next chapter (like Severin and Aenira being banished from the wedding in Chapter Three), so it's a good chance to concentrate on your other characters. 

You all need to be willing to tag each other for RP and not have this dread of posting first! :-) 

Our current open roles we'd like filled ASAP are: 

- Lord Baratheon, resident brooding troublemaker
- Lady Arryn of the Eyrie, impeccable socialite
- Lord Mormont, husband to Lady Angelica with a baby on the way

Other roles include: 

- The former Lord Mormont, now Hand Of The Queen
- Lord Mallister of Seagard, the Riverlands Gambler
- Lady Tully-Mallister of Seagard, a young widow known as "The Jewel Of Westeros"
- Liam Umber's profile mentions two siblings, so we may add a male and female from House Umber in the Far North

Cast Change: 

Since whistleblown- and her lovely Dainis Greyjoy have departed, AdorablyAsadora will be taking over as "Deep Water Mystery". I'm a big fan of casting roles with people who play a certain type well. We think Asa will be a wonderful fit and look forward to seeing how she interacts with violence- .

Please tag friends interested in mature, literate RP and those who enjoy GoT or medieval roleplay! If you're considering a second character, the roles marked ASAP will get some important plot time from us already. <3

We hope everyone's having fun, and let's keep the RP twists and turns going so we can see a wedding and whatever's bound to make the wedding memorable. ;)