♕ Eliana Martell ♕

Role: The Dornish Beauty

Name: Eliana Jasmine Martell

Nickname: Elle

Age: 21

Gender: Female

Appearance/ Face claim: Cindy Kimberly 

Sexual Orientation: Straight

Personality: She is a very traditional woman and has old world values that don't really line up with what is considered the Dornish way in the current day and age. She believes there is a quiet strength inside of being submissive and being told otherwise is not something she takes very kindly to. She is very dismissive and disapproving with how her older sisters conduct themselves and it earns them a very stern scolding and an eye roll to match. She is very set in her ways and has no plans to change them.

Backstory: She was born the youngest daughter of the Martell line. She knew from a young age that she wanted to be different from the other women in her family. She had no desire to be a warrior or plot or scheme. It just was not something that interested her. Learning maiden customs was more something that interested her. She learned how to be perfect and controlled and how to smile with her eyes and find all the interesting qualities within a man and how to parrot those interests to attract men to her. She considers herself a beautiful rose amongst two thorns. She plans to find a warrior to call her own, for a man of lesser worth is not worthy of her affections. 

Strengths: flirtatious, graceful, polite, pious, intelligent, charming, charismatic

Weaknesses: quiet, aloof, self-serving, stubborn, stern, dismissive, stuck up 

Quote or Theme Song: "you get what you focus on, so focus on what you want"