♕ Crimsyn Stark ♕

ROLE: the red wolfNAME: crimsyn starkNICKNAMES: ice angel, the stark heiress, crimson beauty(a pun from her close friends)AGE: twentyGENDER: femaleAPPEARANCE: daria sidorchukSEXUAL ORIENTATION: heterosexualPERSONALITY: crimsyn is a calm and reserv...

ROLE: the red wolf
NAME: crimsyn stark
NICKNAMES: ice angel, the stark heiress, crimson beauty(a pun from her close friends)
AGE: twenty
GENDER: female
APPEARANCE: daria sidorchuk
SEXUAL ORIENTATION: heterosexual
PERSONALITY: crimsyn is a calm and reserved young woman. she's extremely graceful and calm due to her etiquette classes in the early stages of her life. she holds her head up high, radiating confidence and maturity. she's manipulative as well but it's hard to notice as she make her words so honeyed and sweet. she would usually know what to say and what to do as well of taking the lead role, mainly as she is the head of the stark house that she prides herself in. she thinks before she takes actions and is cautious, knowing the loves she endangers or possibly can endanger such as her half siblings. too many of those who catch a glimpse of the red hair beauty, she is seen as the picture-perfect woman with the perfect attitude. she is a perfectionist after all. she needs to be perfect or else. however, the deeper you look at crimsyn, you would see cracks on her perfect facade. you would see she was forced to grow up too quickly after her parents specifically her mother close eye. the way she subtly winces at all the praises and compliments were thrown her way. the way she doesn't let herself stop working even if the completed her tasks before going to another duty without a single break. the way when she turns cold, manipulative, and ruthless that doesn't match her apparently regal and calm appearance. the way she obsesses over her looks so no one looks closely at her face. yes, crimsyn is perfect but it's only a matter of time before the facade shatters.

BACKSTORY: crimsyn upbringing was considered to be a little above average than most of her half siblings. her mother wanted to survive in the world so she chose to seduce crimsyn father to bore a baby. she wanted a son but was albeit disappointed that it was a girl. but her agenda never changed. she was gonna make her baby her key to survival in this world.by the age five,

crimsyn attended all her etiquette classes and lessons of all subjects in the country. her mother pushed her and pushed her, whispering in her ears if she ever failed and what would happen to her. by the age of ten, she had exceeded all her teacher's expectations. all of their praises and compliments felt heavy and thick. after all, praises like those were like chains that she could never set herself free with. it was suffocating and taking away the freedom that she longed for. by the age of twelve, her mother got into an accident and was killed. crimsyn started to focus on her half-siblings more openly now and tried her best to let herself have freedom. but even if her mother was gone, there was her father and his family who still pressured her to keep going as she was a likely successor for the family. it her half-siblings that kept her going and her wish for them to have a life with more freedom than hers. by the time she was seventeen, crimsyn inherited her father house and became the lady of stark house.

STRENGTHS: confident, composed, intelligent, manipulative, hardworking,
WEAKNESSES: perfectionist, cold, secretive, paranoid, vague
QUOTE: "even if i can't go on any longer, i must force myself to. for them."
THEME SONG: silence - marshmello ft. khalid

 khalid