♕ Charles Lannister (I & II) ♕

(Note: This character's author was replaced mid-RP,  but the character was bequeathed to the RP and inherited by GothicEnchanted .) 

Role: The Resentful Lion

Name: Charles Nicholas Lannister

Nicknames: Nico

Age: 29

Gender: Male

Appearance/Faceclaim: A blond Chris Hemsworth

Sexual Orientation: Bisexual

Personality: Much like the Lannisters of old, Charles is afflicted with a violent temper and a tendency toward complete madness. He is highly intelligent, controlling, and mildly sadistic. Both a warrior and a handsome gentleman, he's the kind of guy who should have the world falling at his feet. But like his sister Catherine, he takes pleasure in manipulating and controlling those around him. It's more satisfying than having everything handed to him. It isn't enough to destroy an enemy. The real enjoyment is in watching them suffer. 

When in a stable and lucid state of mind, Charles controls his impulses although he struggles with them. He knows right from wrong. He is charming and draws others into his orbit. There's a switch in his brain that flips from Dr. Jekyll to Mr. Hyde and the dark side of this guy is capable of terrifying others. Psychological games and the lure of the forbidden appeal to him more than anything else. If he's rejected or not given what he wants, he will find a way to get it at anyone's expense. 

Backstory: Born into a once privileged family that's fallen too far from grace, he resents the Targaryen family for their undeserved success. He was groomed to be a ruler and has both the temperament and ruthlessness to try to take back the throne for his family if pushed far enough. Charles particularly hates the Prince and Lucerys. He sees them as occupying a place that should have been his. He has begrudging admiration for the Queen and the Princess. Charles thinks he sees a kind of madness buried in them too. Well educated and a fierce warrior, Charles plays with people like pieces on a chess board. 

Growing up in a house with only sisters, his interactions with women became twisted at an early age. Unable to mentally handle the idea of his physical desire for his own siblings, he turned it into a desire to control them. The oldest exposes his lust for what it is through her own manipulative streak. He despises her for it while still loving her in a completely unhealthy way. The youngest appeals to him with her innocence and he will do anything to protect her sweetness and her virtue. The Plot Fairy said there's more to this story I shouldn't put here. 

He's never married because it would take a true masochist to tolerate him. He's afraid he would murder his wife. Rumor has it he has more than one bvstxrd child and it doesn't seem to bother him if he does. He has no intention of raising children and passing on his madness. The rumor mill thinks he prefers men to women. In reality, there's no preference. It's the personality type that matters. 

His journal shows he has a weird quirk of not using capital letters. Why? No one knows. 

Quote Or Theme Song: "Lithium" by Nirvana, "Paint It Black" by Rolling Stones

Disclaimer: This character is mentally and emotionally unstable. Anything too drastic or dark will go to PM where I will continue to observe Wattpad guidelines. The admin made me put this and swear a blood oath.