♕ Angelica Karstark Mormont ♕

Role : The Karstark

Role : The Karstark

Name : Angelica Mormont (formerly Karstark)

Nickname : Angy, my lady, lady Mormont, savior of the poor.

Age : 21

Gender : female

Faceclaim : Anthonina Vasylchenko 

Sexuality : bisexual (leans more toward men)

Personality : Angelica is a kind and generous soul that doesn't know selfishness. She loves her family and her people and has no interest in the crown. Even if she would make a perfect and right queen, she doesn't need to have a gold on her head to be happy. As long as she's with her husband and sister, she is the happiest. She is one of the rare Lady to give her wealth to her people and this is why they love her. For her, gold doesn't matter. You can buy men's with gold but if someone gives them more gold, they can turn against you. When you show your people that you love and care for them, it's way harder for them to turn against you and they will be more loyal. Angelica thinks that betrayal, lies and disrespect are extremely bad and she doesn't forgive that easily. If you attack a member of her family, she will look for you til the end of the world and she will make you regret doing wrong to a member of her family.

Backstory : she was born the eldest daughter of House Karstark, a poor House, cousin to house stark. She lived a good part of her life with her parents and her younger sister and she asked barely nothing to her parents. She didn't hate being poor, but didn't especially like it, knowing that there were people out there, whipping their a*s with their money. At the age of 18, her father announced her that she was going to marry the lord of House Mormont. She wasn't fond of the idea first, but when her eyes landed on him for the first time, she fell in love. She married him and moved to his House. There, she had more money than she ever had in her entire life. Secretly, when she was having some free time, she would go down the poorest streets and would give people money and bread. She swore that she wouldn't turn like any other lady or queen and just spend money without counting. She would give to those in need before asking for anything for herself. She is now carrying the lord's child for now two months. She knows she can count on her sister for anything and she loves her deeply for that. Her sister is the best person she ever had and will always protect her and look after her. 

Quote : "the strongest power can't be bought with gold, but with love"

Theme song : peace by josh Baldwin