♕ A/N 06.21 ♕

A very happy weekend to all of you! Summer is in full force and everyone is very busy, but I'm happy to see that everyone is still participating and having fun with the RP! :) We have some new characters and new players, so definitely please reach...

Summer is in full force and everyone is very busy, but I'm happy to see that everyone is still participating and having fun with the RP! :) 

We have some new characters and new players, so definitely please reach out to play with them! Many people are posting intros and open chains, but no one really likes open chains here---so if you see an open chain notice, tag that person for a scene. We want everyone to feel included! 

Welcome to Xander Arryn (played by SlytherclawGirl2) and Roselind Arryn (played by mgirlonfire) ! They're our newest house representing the South, and are glad to expand the story! 

We also have Queendarkness64 as Bellezza Tully-Mallister . She's taken a very creative approach to the character that makes me look forward to getting to know her in this RP! We're waiting for her brother to arrive to complete the Mallister house, but hopefully soon! 

The Court minstrel/music teacher is part of the Red Keep staff. Leiland Umber is played by NefariousNephilim . If any of you have met his other character,  you know he'll probably find ways to have the entirety of Westeros swooning in no time. 

Alexei Velaryon is taking over for Nikolai, and I love the consistency in the names and stories that will make for a seamless transition. The new Velaryon bridegroom is played by TormentedObsession . He's also playing Lord Mormont, and I'm sure Angelica is happy to finally have someone take on the role after all these months. :) 

I'm waiting on forms for the Lord Baratheon, Lady Greyjoy, and the youngest Mormont girl, but hope to introduce them soon! 

Please make it a point to reach out and meet these new characters/players as we finish up the wedding! (I'm sure everyone will be relieved to never have wine and cake again! )