♕ Xander Arryn ♕

Role: The Bird of Prey

Name: Xander Arryn

 Nickname: Xan (Zan) 

Age: 21

Gender: Male 

Appearance/ Face claim: matthew daddario 

Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual

Personality: He is exceedingly manipulative and charming, so much so that he can get you to do something with you thinking it was your idea in the first place. He is also wickedly intelligent and has a flair for working with calculations and numbers. He is very flirtatious and has had several affairs over the course of his life. He can also changed himself to fit whatever he needs to be in a certain situation or whomever he needs to be with a certain person. Honesty and morality are not exceedingly high on his priority list. His loyalties lie with those who have the most coin and who can offer him the most prestige. He will do whatever and whomever it takes to get to be heir of the Eyrie.

Backstory: He was the second born child of the Arryn family, much to his chagrin. He had always had this sense that he was destined for more than what he was given in life. He always wants more and has never truly been satisfied. He made himself a jack of all trades, including the oldest, in order to get what he wants and get more wealth and power. He loves his sister, but he loves the opportunity marrying her off gives him more. He has plans to be the heir to his house and will stop at nothing to accomplish that goal. The death of his father only phased him in the fact that he now has one less person in his way. Morality and ethics have never really played a big part in his life, but he can pretend to be an upstanding citizen if he needs to. Basically his whole point on coming to the capital is to find someone rich to swindle and to find some noble lord from a high house to shove his sister at. Other than that he's just there to party and have a good time. 

Strengths: intelligent, charming, friendly, business orientated, charismatic 

Weaknesses: manipulative, calculating, flirtatious, reckless at times, social climber 

Quote or Theme Song: "I have to be successful, I like expensive things"