♕ A/N 06.11 ♕

Hello to my fabulous team! The summer months tend to be a slow period for writing and activities on Wattpad, and for RP here and on many other platforms

The summer months tend to be a slow period for writing and activities on Wattpad, and for RP here and on many other platforms. People are busy and especially with the craziness that 2020 has brought to daily life for most of us, we understand that hobbies often have to take a backseat. 

That being said, if we don't hear from you on the RP for a few weeks, we're going to wonder where you are! We don't like having to replace anyone, but we need more than a handful of active characters. 

The Plot Faerie has let me know most of you who received instructions and suggestions ignored them. :( This is disappointing. I'd hoped an RP with the influence of a Storyteller would help keep the plot lively and moving at an interesting pace, but that's really up to you guys! 

After this chapter, some characters will be leaving us. Others will be joining us! We've added Crimsyn Stark as Lady Of Winterfell and Cassandra Celestine Lannister as the enigmatic middle child of the Lannister clan. 

We've added two roles for House Arryn, an often forgotten house that's still alive and well in the South as of the current day in George R.R. Martin's saga. 

Sadly, whistleblown-, who plays Dainis Greyjoy, will be leaving the RP. We will miss both her and her character, who has been with us from the beginning and a pleasure to play with. This character is essential to the storyline and will be replaced rather than eliminated, but Dainis and her author will hold a special place in our hearts! 

We're looking for a few good men for this RP! Many people are wanting to play female characters, but an equal number of strong male characters is required for medieval RP, which is traditionally very male-dominated. We try to cut back on some of those stereotypes, but if you know guys or girls who are mature, literate writers known for writing strong and multi-faceted male characters, please send them this way. We currently need 4 men and 2 women to fill out the cast of this RP, but male characters are a priority at this point! Please tag anyone you think may be interested. xD If you have a female character here and extra time on your hands, we absolutely encourage you to take on a male character as well. 

Let's keep this RP going strong through the summer! There are a lot of fun twists and turns waiting our cast of characters! <3

*~ Alayna <3