♕ Arianne Tyrell ♕

ꕤ role ꕤ

ꕤ role ꕤ

the songbird

ꕤ house ꕤ

tyrell

lꕤ name ꕤ

arianne tyrell

ꕤ nickname ꕤ

the rosebud, the wildflower

ꕤ titles ꕤ

lady of highgarden, lady paramount of the reach, and warden of the south

ꕤ gender ꕤ

female

ꕤ age ꕤ

eighteen

ꕤ sexuality ꕤ

bisexual

ꕤ appearance ꕤa

rianne has dark brown hair which curls down the length of her back. her eyes are slate green, accentuated by her arched brows and dainty lashes. one might describe her as sinfully beautiful—her full lips and tempting smirk certainly lend themselves to the bedroom.

Faceclaim: öykü karayel.

ꕤ personality ꕤ

arianne would have others believe she is, in all respects, a rose. beautiful, harmless, pure. she uses this image to lead others to underestimate her. she convinces people that she is naive, sweet, and unassuming—and her enemies aren't aware of her thorns until they've already been pricked.cunning and adaptable, arianne loves a challenge. her rebellion against her parents' wishes after their death earned her the name 'the wildflower,' as rather than allowing her cousin to assume power as lord paramount, she took matters into her own hands, swaying the lower houses to be made lady of the reach. her young age and supposedly sweet nature earned her the name 'the rosebud.'she loves her cousin dearly, and being devoted to her family, she was devastated at the loss of her parents. but the hardship made her stronger. though she can be much too protective over her family and the people she cares about, she would do anything for them.arianne remembers that every one of her actions may have long-lasting consequences, so she is painstakingly careful when interacting with other powerful people. her charm is a cherished trait, one she never leaves unused, one that has granted her enormous power.and arianne loves her power. it gives her freedom. outside maintaining a positive public image and being a good lady paramount, arianne can do whatever she wants, as long as she does it quietly. it's why she often entertains herself with unladylike pastimes such as drinking, gambling, and archery. it's why she isn't a virgin. it's why she loathes the idea of marriage.strong and steadfast, arianne is a quiet force to be reckoned with.

ꕤ backstory ꕤ

arianne wanted for nothing growing up. she was her parents' only child, and as such, she was the sole focus of their love and devotion. after her birth, her mother, yasmine (neé peaks) struggled to become pregnant, despite her parents' best efforts. as such, they decided to raise arianne as they would an heir. she received schooling in politics and learned everything she would need to know were she ever to become lady of highgarden. when she turned fourteen, she began to sit on her father's counsel to observe him as he served as lord paramount of the reach.as she grew older, the lord and lady of the reach decided it would be best if she were married off to strengthen the tyrells' power. arianne's cousin would instead become heir. they pushed for an engagement with the crown prince, but before they could achieve their goals, they both perished tragically when their ship sank in the narrow sea, and the engagement along with them.after their death, arianne won favor with the lower houses of the reach through a mixture of charm, alliance, and gold; and as such, she secured for herself the title of lady of house tyrell at the young age of sixteen.though she mourned the untimely loss of her parents, she took to ladyship like a moth to a flame. she had a natural talent for court intrigues and politics, and under her dedicated care, the reach continues to grow strong.

ꕤ other ꕤ

although she isn't keen on the idea of marriage, arianne knows she will soon have to find someone to marry. she prefers a powerful match, and will surely find one, if her ambition is any indication of her capabilities. she is currently bedding her lady-in-waiting, marilla flowers, bastard to the lord of house vyrwel and one of arianne's dearest friends.her family holds secrets that even she does not know. her parentage, for instance, is not what it seems—arianne's supposed father, alastair tyrell, was a barren man. her mother was unfaithful to her husband early in their marriage, and arianne was the result of that affair.