A/N 05.17

Hello, all you lovely players and staff members! :) 

This week got a little quiet because many people here (including me!) saw life get busy for the first time in a long time! I know some of you are now back to work, school, or venturing out into the recently opened world---while some of you are spending the rest of May indoors and enjoying reading and writing with one another! 

Because I see a lot of chains still going on and conversations happening at a slow pace, I'm going to extend Chapter Two by a week. 

On Wednesday, a special scene will appear for Visenya's wedding. Alabaster_Vixen and softdweeb, you guys will of course be very important for this one, so please try to stop by and RP! <3

On Friday, a special plot twist will appear! *insert that Law & Order gavel sound here* 

Next Sunday, everyone gets a new chapter. Sadly, it won't continue with everyone. Some will be leaving us. I am putting out a casting call for mature, talented writers who will do some of the major roles in this story justice! Some of you are just fantastic in handling multiple characters and others only have one, but give me 5k word posts. I wish I had a few more like you guys, but I don't, so please go forth and tag! Bring me your friends who excel at "mature literate roleplay". Remember, we're looking for posts of 8+ sentences, or two paragraphs, minimum. We like telling stories here. If you have friends who also look forward to creating in-depth stories with fun people, bring them over. Both male and female roles will again be available. 

If the Plot Fairy has reported some of you ignoring the suggestions given but not replacing them with better ones! The reason the Plot Fairy is here is so that your characters don't get bored and just stand around, but become an irreplaceable part of the plot. There are no "extra" characters. The Plot Fairy will be sending out some Very Important Instructions this week, so it's important that if you get an envelope, you do what's inside! <3

I promise to do a little better with responses to you guys! As you know, the Queen's responses are always long and detailed, and I can occupy hours on end playing here---which I love! Lately, the computer hasn't been loving me back. With spring comes the appearance of migraines that are tough to fight through (it seems like there are zero colours in Microsoft's rainbow not designed to burn through your retinas) and Wattpad making "dark mode" for the PC hasn't happened yet. It would be a lifesaver!

Unfortunately, taking care of myself has meant being with my Wattpad friends a little less. I do see your tags and mail, and I promise responses soon. If I had little transcribing mice, it would help me out a lot. ;) 

Keep up the great energy for this next week, and we'll try to keep up ours to keep you guys on your toes! <3 Let's FINALLY get the Princess married off! ;) 

 ;) Keep up the great energy for this next week, and we'll try to keep up ours to keep you guys on your toes! <3 Let's FINALLY get the Princess married off! ;)