My, My, My

Betty's POV
I turned fifteen! I was so happy! I'm in my sophomore year of high school so I was very excited! I'm Betty Cooper short for Elizabeth but my life is easy and hard...I turned in early summer or late spring and now I'm starting up school! My parents own a newspaper in Riverdale and I write with them for it. I'm very mature for my age but I also have a goofball side to me, I'm maybe...even a clutz. I was getting ready and putting my stuff in my bag and my mom came into my room "ready for a new day?" I nodded and smiled "I'm...okay just very nervous..." she smiled and said "it's okay...you'll do amazing... your already the best in the entire school...you get that from your father." I giggled and nodded I grabbed my bag and my mom said "Cheryl's here you'll go to school with her?" I nodded and I left my house, I saw Cheryl outside, she put her arm out and connected it with my arm I smiled and we began walking. "So I've been thinking maybe...you should start dating that boy Trev? He seems really cute!" I sighed "yes Cheryl however...my mom wants a boy who can really take care of me but I can also take care of myself." She nodded and we continued walking and we arrived at the school and Cheryl smirked and said "Ginger and Tina texted me two hottie teachers are in! Good day!" She ran away, I sighed and went to the office grabbing my stuff I saw I had my favorite subject first, English. I got in the room I was the first one I began looking around a bit, I decided to prep my seat so I got my stuff down but as I turned I tripped on the desk. I squealed until what would have been a fall to the floor was instead an amazing save. I slowly opened my eyes seeing a guy holding me in a dipping position he smiled at me and I gently smiled back, he helped me up but my body was pressed up against his as my hands were on his chest "I'm Betty..." I said smiling he smiled "I'm Ju- I mean...Mr Jones..." I gulped noticing he was a teacher I backed up saying "I'm sorry..." he shook his head "I rather save you then let you fall on the floor." I smiled and said "thank you..." he chuckled and nodded we stared at each other until the bell went off and he went behind the desk and I sat down. During the period he looked up at me constantly, at other times I would say he looks like a creep, but he looks so cute! "Alright well everyone I'm your new teacher...Mr Jones" some girls then said "Mr Jones can we have your number?" He chuckled and some people laughed I smiled lightly as he said "yea...I'm 25 so I'm sorry I can't do that..." I gulped, ten year difference!? He smiled and said "since we will be with each other for the rest of the year, tell me about yourselves...Elizabeth Cooper?" I stood up and suddenly someone said "look it's the virgin Cooper!" I gulped and rubbed my hands together Mr Jones said "hmm I don't see you getting attention, all eyes are on her." The guy yelled "hey! Umm why don't you shut up!" I flinched and he said "Elizabeth...tell me something about my future class?" I sighed "we try?" He chuckled and smiled at me I smiled back he turned around and said "okay...let's get started with the first assignment." Everyone groaned while I was kinda relieved. After a while I was sitting at lunch alone and playing with my food I threw out my food and saw a baby bird on the floor "hey..." I grabbed it and it tweeted a little I giggled and looked up "let's get you home..." I began climbing the tree and I saw the nest I crawled towards it and put the bird inside the nest I smiled and kissed my fingers and placed it on his head. I smiled until I lost my balance and fell but as I landed I felt something under me I groaned and flipped myself over and saw Mr Jones. I gasped and he chuckled and said "twice in one day? Your clumsy." I sighed and placed my hands on his chest "I'm sorry... thank you for breaking my fall..." he nodded and I smiled looking at him he smiled back "an angel fell from heaven, maybe I'll have good luck..." I felt myself heat up and I think my whole face was red suddenly I heard a certain someone yell "Betty!" I saw Cheryl and I quickly got off him she pulled me aside "how dare you harass my cousin!" I shook my head "Cheryl! He didn't do anything! I promise okay?" Mr Jones looked nervous "she fell from the tree and I helped her..." I nodded she glared at him "fine..." I smiled and she said "come on...we're going Betty..." she began walking away I smiled and looked at Mr Jones he smiled back and I gulped lightly until Cheryl yelled "Betty!" I ran towards her and she grabbed my hand I turned around smiling and waved at him he waved back at me and I turned back walking with Cheryl feeling all sorts of bugs in my stomach. Mainly butterflies...oh no...I stared at Cheryl then turned back to see him on a motorcycle...what. Seriously!? A motorcycle!? God he's like a bad boy...but a good boy...my face was probably looking like a tomato and my stomach felt like popcorn popping in a bag or a pot.