My Privacy

Betty's POV
I was at school and people were getting valentines days grams. I was walking around school with Veronica when someone yanked us into a room we saw Archie and Jughead we were confused "were in school!" We both yelled they rolled there eyes and handed us bags of candy and cards and jewelry Veronica jumped on Archie as I pulled Jughead by his jacket "amazing..." I kissed him and held his neck he chuckled as we saw Veronica and Archie making out. We laughed and I sighed, Veronica got off of Archie and came next to me, we smiled "our presents...are at our houses...leave work early and we can show you..." Veronica and I smirked. They rose there eyebrows and we pulled them towards us "pretty please?" They looked at each other and sighed "fine you guys are lucky we have last period off..." we smiled and we left, Jughead and I got home and Olive was asleep on the couch I smiled and Veronica called me "you guys home?" I smiled "yea..." I heard her say "good...now remember...you can do it..." I nodded and hung up I went into Jughead's room and he looked at me I closed the door and locked it I leaned against it and said "Veronica pre-planned this...I didn't want to do it... but...I also wanted it..." I began unbuttoning my shirt and took it off he smirked seeing my pink lingerie I unbuttoned my skirt and put it aside and went on his lap smiling "happy Valentine's Day Juggie..." he nodded "happy Valentine's Day for sure..." I smiled and pushed him onto the bed. After a while I laid down and he groaned "wow...that was amazing..." I giggled and looked at him "really?" He nodded I smiled "it was far beyond great and anything really...because Veronica made sure I knew everything about sex this time around..." he chuckled and moved my hair behind my ear, and he kissed me I smiled and kissed him back. I looked at his chest and smiled "I...I...umm I" he chuckled and kissed me I sighed and said "uhh...Juggie." He looked at me asking "what's wrong?" I looked down and said "my birthday is soon... and I was hoping...if we could have a party? Myself, you V and arch" he licked his lips and sighed "I don't know..." I pouted and said "I need to go home...I forgot something...and I realize it's important..." I quickly went to the drawers and grabbed some clothes and got my shoes on he said "when you comeback...I'll make sure I have dinner prepared okay?" I nodded and ran to my house, I got to my house and opened the door I carefully and quietly went to my room and grabbing some money and cards and I saw a photo of my dad and I smiled and I felt a tear going down my cheek. "I miss you dad..." I kissed the photo and I got my stuff in a bag but suddenly I heard moaning I walked to my parents room and opened the door seeing my mom and some strange man "mom!?" I yelled covering my eyes, she yelled "Elizabeth...what are you doing here!" I scoffed and said "your screwing someone when dad literally past away not even two months ago!?" She smiled "actually fiancée...were getting married." I rose my eyebrows "when?" She smiled "after a while your father stopped enjoying my company in bed so...I found someone else." I scoffed "your a whore!" She slapped me and I decided to slap her "you don't dare get to pick on me!" She groaned and rubbed her eyes "fine then just talk to my lawyer...well your fathers lawyer...he said that his will is being released and...we're both in it...but we both know he trusted me with your funds...so I'll make sure you'll get it when you show respect." I scoffed "respect!? What about you for me! I want respect! Mom...my birthday is in May and guess what I might not do anything!" She rolled her eyes and smiled "how about this? The day of your birthday...we throw you a big birthday celebration! Invite all your friends and... make sure it's the best one ever!" I sighed and questioned her agreement and asked "I can invite anyone?" She nodded "I promise...I just want you to be happy please? Your father would've wanted this.." I groaned and glared at her knowing she's just doing this for herself, I fake smiled and nodded and she smiled and hugged me and rubbed my back I rolled my eyes and she said "I'll plan it just give me an invite list!" I nodded and she made me go. When i got back to Jughead's I saw him sitting I giggled and grabbed him "my mom said I can have a big birthday party and I can invite anyone...let's make this official..." he rose his eyebrows "I don't know Betty..." I pouted "no...don't give me those puppy dog eyes..." I quivered my lip and he groaned "fine...but...what if she doesn't accept me..." I looked down and shrugged "I don't know...and I don't care...I want you..." he nodded and I kissed him he smiled and he played with my hair I smiled and he kissed my forehead, "dinners ready Betts..." I smiled and said "let's eat then! I'll pick something to watch!" He laughed and I grabbed the control flipping through channels whilst he was getting the table prepared.