Beauitful Day

Veronica's POV
"Hurry everyone places!" I slapped Jughead "fucking go over there!" He scoffed and Archie held me back "okay...calm down a bit..." I groaned "Betty is freaking out! You think I'm not gonna freak out!?" Jughead sighed and I glared at him "don't you make me take out my belt!" He was appalled until Archie said "do it man, it hurts..." I smiled and kissed Archie's cheek "hurry!" I yelled and ran to the back and saw Betty getting her dress on with the help of my older sister Hermosa "thank you Hermosa I know we hate each other-" she shook her head "don't worry hermanita it's okay because I don't have to argue with papi about me not being nice to you" I smiled and Betty said "I'm nervous...I don't know if I can do this, I think I might throw up..." I scoffed "you are going to get married! You are in love trust me girl!" She smiled and I fixed her braided hair "Hermosa can you do her hair like this..." I showed her my tablet and she nodded and I left to the boys den and holy cow did it feel gross to be in there. "Alright men! Everyone! Are you ready!?" They nodded I smiled and said "get the hell out then!" They all ran out and I fixed Jughead's tie "this is finally good..." I looked around and smiled "okay so Oliver will bring the rings... wheres Jellybean?" He sighed and looked around I saw his parents and smiled "where's Jellybean?" They showed me Jellybean and she looked annoyed "here you are...and when you walk down the aisle you know what to do okay?" She nodded looking at me and I smiled "Mr and Mrs Jones...would you like to see the bride?" They nodded and I brought them to see Betty she was getting her shoes on the last thing she needed they smiled and Mrs Jones hugged her and I was super excited "places everyone!" Mrs Jones left and Mr Jones stayed and said "you look beautiful Betty" I kissed Betty's head and said "don't worry" she nodded and the ceremony began.

Betty's POV
As I walked down the aisle and during the whole ceremony flashes of Jughead's and I's adventures as firsts appeared in my head I was so happy. For the first time I was extremely happy and when it was time for the rings I was super scared as he put my ring on "I love you..." he said I nodded and said "I love you too" I put on the ring and he priest said "you may kiss the bride..." I cried as he held my face and caressed my cheeks and kissed me as I cried he wiped my tears I closed my eyes and kissed him again as everyone clapped. When we were dancing at the after party all I could do was cry and Jughead didn't want that "you know...my whole life...I thought I'd marry a jock because...I was a cheerleader" he smiled and said "do you not like us together?" I smiled and said "I would rather have this then anything in the world..." he nodded and luckily Olive was with his parents and will take care of him during our honeymoon "you know...my mom would be freaking out if she saw us like this" he groaned "your almost 20 Betts she can't force you into anything" I nodded and he kissed me until Veronica came by saying "your moms here" I groaned and said "bad timing..." I walked with Veronica and Archie Jughead was behind me and I saw her with Cheryl and Veronica held my hand "mom...why are you here?" She smiled lightly saying "I see you married the man..." I nodded "yes I did now what? What do you want?" Cheryl looked at me and said "we wanted to say we're happy for you..." I nodded "can my mom tell me that herself?" I said sniffling and tears left my eyes she shook her head "I cannot say that" I sighed "leave me alone mother...if you can't accept my happiness...what's done is done, I married the love of my life...and now I will have his child" she gasped "your creating a child with him!?" I yelled back "of course! Now leave me alone!" I cried out and Jughead held me and rubbed my back "please Ms Cooper...leave..." Jughead told her and I heard a car leaving he kissed my head and Veronica said "maybe we should get you guys ready for the honeymoon?" Jughead nodded and we began preparing. After a while we were at the airport and in a plane in first class. I held Jughead close to me and he rubbed my back "you okay?" I nodded "just...get me pregnant?" He chuckled and kissed me "we will start trying okay?" I nodded and snuggled into him and the flight began taking off.