My Fathers Word

Betty's POV
I was at Veronica's home when I sat on her bed reading his letter again "Dear Elizabeth, if you're reading this it must be my last day here I just wanted to tell you I love you. Yes I'm sorry I didn't tell you about the cancer, your mother and I were going through a divorce and didn't want to tell you because...I saw how she mistreated you and hurt you, it hurt me to see my child in pain. So I was going to fight for you however...I didn't because...I was going to die and you would go back to her. I love you. And I know about that boyfriend of yours, the teacher? I saw your face when he dropped you off the day you were sick. How you reacted many many times your mothers said and mentioned Veronica's boyfriend...all I wanted to ask if your in love with him? If you are I'll be happy, if you aren't I will still be happy. I was made sure to make you happy and I wanted that. I have a second letter for your boyfriend? Don't...lie saying you aren't together, trust me I had a private investigator look for both of you to make sure he took care of you. And he did...that's why I didn't want to ruin what you two have...give him the second letter please? Don't read it, it's for his eyes only. I love you...and will always remember you Elizabeth, your my daughter forever."
I sniffled and put the letter in my bag a few minutes later I saw the door open with Archie and Jughead "I told you to stay home..." he shook his head walking towards me "Jb and my parents said it was fine..." he grabbed my face and kissed me I held his wrists he rested his forehead on mine "my mom killed him... Jug she killed my father..." he hugged me and said "don't think about it okay? I'm right here..." I nodded I saw Veronica and Archie's arms wrapped around her I sniffled and kissed him again he held my waist as I held the back of his neck running my hands through his hair "come on let's...get you...back to bed..." I nodded and he wrapped a soft blanket around me and smiled "Veronica do you have tea?" She nodded and Jughead kissed my forehead and walked away. After a while I was sitting with him in a guest room our dog sleeping at our feet and he rubbed my arm and I said "my dad knew..." he was confused I sat up and said "about us...he knew..." he gulped "don't worry...he said...he sent a private investigator and...if anything happened he would come in between us...but he wanted me to be happy." He smiled and I said "also...he wanted me to give you this..." I handed him a envelope and said "I can't read it, it's for you and your eyes only okay?" He nodded and I sighed as he got up and walked away to read it.

Jughead's POV
I opened the latter and began reading it as it said Dear Mr Jones, I never would've thought this is how it would go...first off your stupid for going after my daughter she's 15! Your 25! However...after a while I didn't care. Forsyth I know your thing for my daughter. My private investigator is amazing and found out quickly. And I know about the sex and I'm not mad...I thought I would be but I'm not, her mother wasn't my parents first choice...she wasn't there second to either...but she made me happy until I saw how cruel she was...when our daughter was born she...never acknowledged her and, I found out why...it was because she didn't care she didn't want a child just myself and money but...I made sure to make sure my daughter was happy. And I couldn't even finish it...but now I'm counting on you to do that. In order to marry Betty you need my approval but after seeing you treating my daughter with the upmost respect...I want you to marry my daughter. I want you to use my family ring, and marry her. Love her for you and for me make sure she's the happiest and don't tell her about this okay? Make her happy, I'm watching both of you. Love her. I smiled and sighed rubbing my eyes from tears I took the ring that was taped onto the paper and put it in my pocket I went into the room and she said "what did he say?" I smiled "same thing, he knew about us and...to not hurt you..." she smiled and said "can we go back to your place? Please?" I nodded and we decided to go back to my place, when we arrived and I opened the door and we saw the puppy rush in with his leash on still she smiled and picked him up "hey...Olive." I rubbed her back and kissed her cheek "get washed up okay?" She nodded and we took separate showers, I got out and saw the ring it was beautiful and I smiled I put it in my dresser making sure she wouldn't find it. I got on my underwear and sweatpants on and I laid in my bed and suddenly Betty came out and she was wearing the lingerie "kinda cute right?" I chuckled she sighed and said "pink...I thought there was only black lingerie..." she said I shook my head and she jumped onto the bed and I loved the way the push up bra fit her and the see through fabric covered her stomach and a little lace underwear to cover her "your beautiful you know that?" She smiled and said "the underwear feels a bit... uncomfortable..." I kissed her and said "how about we take them off?" She smiled and slid them off and grabbed my face to kiss me and suddenly we saw Olive looking at us from the doorway he then ran to his bed downstairs I chuckled and she smiled and kissed me "okay I want sex now!" I chuckled and went on top of her.