A Experience to Never Forget

10 years later...
Jughead's POV
I rubbed my eyes as I opened my door and saw my kids running around the house I saw Betty who was pregnant with our sixth child, she smiled at me and I kissed her she smiled and said "the kids have been killing me! Your job!" I scoffed and she ran upstairs, we have five kids, Noah who is ten, I have twin daughters, you should've seen my face when Betty and I found out they were twins, they are 8 and we named them Vanessa and Violet. Then we have our 4 year old son Dylan and our 3 year old daughter Rebecca. Basically Dylan was like...3 months? Betty and I...wanted time alone... and I forgot to wear a condom...and she forgot to take birth control again...but it was fine! Now Betty was pregnant again! She is five months pregnant and we found out...it's a girl! I sighed and went upstairs seeing Noah playing with his friends and they were playing videos games, I then yelled "girls!" I saw my daughters run up the stairs smiling at me "yes daddy..." they both said to me I chuckled and said "go to your room, your mommy....is stressed don't worry, make all the noise you want but don't wake mommy, okay?" They nodded and left and went into their rooms with their stuff. I sighed and saw Dylan with Rebecca running around in his room, I lightly smiled and said "be safe you two?" They saw me and ran towards me and hugged my legs I smiled and rubbed their heads "go on keep playing..." they nodded and continued running around the room. I closed the door halfway and went to look at Noah seeing him playing with his friends "did your mother allow this?" He looked at me and shrugged and I sighed and went in front of his TV. He paused it and yelled "dad come on!" I sighed and said "your mother is stressed, so then I have to come home and de-stress her" he gagged saying "that's gross!" I rolled my eyes as he said "can I just play my games? Mom said it was fine to invite my friends over and this is her house. She's the rich one dad" him and his friends laughed and I said "you don't know the full story" he nodded and said "I do, your just scared to admit it." I sighed and turned the TV off he scoffed "dad!" I said "no, you don't know the full story, so don't you dare say that." He looked at me and I said "I want your friends out of here" he groaned and yelled "dad!" I shook my head and said "don't fight with me." He sighed and I went to Betty's room she was in pain, this pregnancy was more difficult, for some odd reasons. I went over to her and she had her eyes closed "sorry...it's just...a bit hurting..." I nodded and rubbed her stomach and kissed her stomach saying "just breathe in and out" she nodded and I said "do you think...we should tell Noah? He's been acting all high and mighty..." she sighed and shrugged "I just...I feel like it's awful...I'm scared, I haven't...I haven't spoken to my mom...in so long...ever since...ever since our wedding..." I sighed and said "hey...it's okay...they don't know anything okay?" She nodded and said "they sometimes ask me why don't I bring them to see my parents...or why don't...why don't they ever see photos of them..." I sighed and said "its okay..." she sniffled and said "I'm...im gonna make some tea..." I nodded and helped her out of bed and we began walking downstairs. During dinner we were all eating when Betty lightly groaned and I held her hand "you okay?" She shook her head and ran to the bathroom I sighed and Violet said "dad..." I looked at her and she asked "is mom okay?" I nodded and said "yea she is, shes just...your little sister is making it hard for her." She nodded and Betty returned "I'm gonna be upstairs okay?" I nodded saying "I'll clean up, go take a shower and head to bed..." she nodded and walked upstairs. I cleaned up and Noah gave me the last of the plates "I'm sorry dad...I shouldn't have been like that..." I sighed and said "it's okay..." he smiled and said "why can't you take us to see moms...our grandparents from moms side...." I sighed and said "you...you can't..." he then asked "why not? Let's surprise her!" I stopped cleaning and looked at him and finished up saying "I can't say.." he sighed and said "can mom tell me?" I shrugged and said "I guess" and he began running upstairs, I groaned and quickly cleaned up and ran up and followed him. I saw Betty in bed and Noah was there at the foot of the bed "dad said you can tell me about my grandparents" she sighed and I said "sorry..." she shook her head and nodded saying "Jughead, close the door?" I nodded and shut the door and sat down and Betty said "when I...when I was in high school. I met your dad..." he smiled saying "you guys went to school together?" Betty sighed and said "not exactly...we attended the same school...Noah...your... your dad. He was my teacher..." he was confused and said "wait I'm confused?" I then said "You know how I'm ten years older then your mom?" He nodded and I said "I...I met her when she was fifteen, I was 25..." he gulped and said "woah..." I nodded and he said "so? If you guys loved each other you can be together, no?" I sighed and said "it's not that simple..." Betty smiled saying "my dad died when I was fifteen Noah..." he looked down saying "I'm sorry mom..." she shook her head and held my hand saying "I...were not allowed to see our family...my family..."