A Nice Outing

Jughead's POV
I rubbed my eyes seeing Betty fast asleep holding a pillow I chuckled and put the sheet over her as she moved. I smiled and kissed her head and walked to the kitchen I made some waffles and made two omelets. I heard footsteps walking, I smiled and turned around she was rubbing her eyes she went into my arms saying "carry me!" I chuckled and lifted her up onto the counter she smiled and held me "you okay? I can carry you back to bed?" She shook her head and kissed me I smiled and she pulled me closer to her I pulled away and turned the stove off. I began putting the omelets into plates and placed them on the table I lifted her up and sat her down she smiled and ate "so...today I'm going to the bank and getting you the money..." I smiled and sighed she asked "what's wrong?" I shook my head and said "nothing...I'm okay..." she shook her head "what's wrong!" I looked down "I don't want you doing this for me...asking to borrow money while I'm 25 your 15 this is awful..." she grabbed my hand stroking it and I looked at her "it's okay...it's technically my moms and dads but it's okay I promise." I nodded and kissed her she smiled and said "well...I'll go after this okay!" I nodded and we finished and we began leaving. I drove Betty to the bank and she sighed "stay in the car okay?" I nodded she smiled and looked around, she quickly kissed me and left I chuckled and stayed in the car.

Betty's POV
I went inside the bank and deposited almost 10000 dollars from my account I still had much much much much more. As I got it into my bag I saw Cheryl and gasped and she said "Betty! Oh my god! Why are you here?" I sighed "umm my parents aren't here so I decided to get some money and shop since they left for two months.." she smiled "should I come over?" I shook my head "I'm mainly thinking about going to Veronica's or not I'm not sure?" She nodded and hugged me and went inside the bank I ran to Mr Jones's car and I yelled "drive!" He drove extremely fast and we got to his house "I saw Cheryl...hold up!" I grabbed my phone and called Veronica "B?" I smiled "V I need you to do something for me please!" Suddenly I heard a man groaning I said "Veronica! are you having sex with someone! It's only been two weeks!" She scoffed "no....." I rolled my eyes "I don't care V! If Cheryl comes by tell her I am doing something else but don't mention my house!" She said "are you hiding something Cooper?" I sighed "we will talk later please?" She hung and I hung up "it's okay..." he smiled and we quickly got into his house I sighed and handed him the money "Betty!" I was confused "what?" He rose his eyebrows "this is almost 10000!" I looked down "I'm sorry..." he shook his head "I just...I just didn't want this Betty.." I began crying "I'm sorry..." he grabbed my face "don't cry...I didn't mean to make you feel sad I just...wanted to do this myself..." I sniffled "hey...it's okay... thank you though..." he kissed me softly I smiled and held his face he then began walking so I backed up and he held me and we fell on the couch suddenly I felt him going to unbutton my pants I stopped him "what are you doing?" He gulped and sighed "I'm...I'm sorry..." I looked at him as he got up "why?" I asked him he sighed "Betty... I've talked about this...I'm not a teenage boy anymore..." I looked down and said "you... you want sex..." he shook his head "yes I want that! But...it's fine if you don't want that okay?" I sighed and said "I'm sorry..." he shook his head "I uhh I gotta go..." I grabbed his hand and saw a big bulge in his pants "not now but...what can I do to make it better? Please?" He sighed and shook his head "just leave me be Betty..." he walked up his stairs I rubbed my arms and curled up into a ball on the couch first crying silently and falling asleep. After a while I felt someone tap my shoulder I rubbed my eyes seeing Jughead I looked at him and he said "I'm sorry for what I did..." I nodded and sat up saying "please... I'm serious what can I do? Please?" He sat down beside me and I sighed "I can't have sex..." he nodded and grabbed my face and kissed me he took me up the stairs and sat on the bed I shook my head and said "wait...I need to do something..." I grabbed my phone and called Veronica "V...can I stay with you tonight?" She sighed and said "definitely! I'll tell my mom!" She hung up and I ran downstairs "can I have a sleepover with my best friend? Just tonight please?" He nodded and said "tomorrow...want me to pick you up?" I nodded and I began packing my things to go to Veronica's.