Time Together

Jughead's POV
Betty and I were in our bed starting to fall asleep. I couldn't because all I could think...Betty is caring my child, our baby! We're going to have a little her or me someday! I held her from behind and rubbed her stomach but suddenly she began moving her body closer to mine I smiled and kissed her head until...her bum gently brushed up against my groin and I gulped and I just tried to stay calm. Until she continued doing it and I had a boner. I sighed and slowly tried to pull away but she had a really tight grip on my hands. I sighed and said "hey Betty..." she groaned and said "what?" I sighed and said "I know your really tired, and now that your pregnant your more grouchy..." suddenly she said "your point is?" I licked my lips saying "can we have sex?" She slowly turned to look at me and she glared at me "I'm pregnant, I'm tired, and you want sex? At 3 in the morning?" I sighed and she said "fine..." she took off her shirt and sat on my lot and kissed me I smiled and she said "but I'm in control" I smirked and nodded "definitely" she smiled and pulled me on top of her.

The next day
Betty's POV
I woke up rubbing my eyes seeing Jughead next to me passed out, I grabbed my robe and yawned I went into the kitchen and grabbed some chocolate covered strawberries to eat. I sat down and Jughead walked in his boxers "good morning..." he rubbed his yes going into the fridge I smiled and he came next to me "how's our little person doing?" I giggled and he rubbed my stomach, he kissed me and I smiled "they are doing fine, I'm just really hungry." He smiled and slowly opened my robe and I stopped him "we had sex last night..." he groaned "but I love you!" I giggled and kissed him pinning him down on the couch he smiled and said "you know...I never would've thought I would love anyone as much as I love you..." he caresses my cheek and I kissed his hand he smiled saying "your not going to college" I scoffed "I am!" He shook his head "not with a baby on the way Betts..." I glared at him saying "I am! I can take care of myself alright!" He sighed and I said "and don't argue with me right now, I'm pregnant remember?" He glared at me, I giggled and ran into our room. Later that day I was taking a nap when Jughead came next to me holding me "you okay?" I nodded "just tired..." he nodded and kissed my cheek saying "hey...I've got a surprise come with?" I sighed and got up and walked with him to our dining room. I saw a rose petal aisle and a dinner table set up...I smiled and kissed him and held his face he held my lower back and I smiled saying "I have no clue who I would rather love then you...even at fifteen...I knew you were it for me..." he smiled and I kissed him again he rubbed my stomach saying "I don't care...I will never care about the age, I want you and you want me, theirs nothing bad with that." I smiled and our foreheads rested on each other and he said "let's eat." Wen we were finished I was cleaning up the plates with him and I finished and went to the bathroom and began the shower I saw Jughead come in, he smiled and slowly pulled my straps off my dress and kissed my shoulder and I asked "what do you think...would've happened...if you left... without me..." he sighed and said "I would..." he began as the dress began going down my breasts and hung from my waist "I would've done my job... then...when you were eighteen...I would come back for you." I smiled and looked at him he smiled and I kissed him I turned my self around and began untying his shorts and pulling him into the shower. When we were finished I had on my bathrobe and he smirked getting his towel on his waist and said "I honestly...I don't know what I would've done if I left. Because...I would've hated myself if I left you. I'm in love with you Betty, I'll forever be in love with you. I don't think it can ever change." I smiled and he rubbed my stomach "now...we're gonna have a child, it's like icing on the cake..." I smiled and kissed him he held my cheek and said "we should get to bed." I nodded and we got into bed, I was eating some food since my hunger has become maximized and he held my waist rubbing under my shirt kissing my shoulder "you said that we're leaving soon?" I nodded "but I'm happy to be with you forever..." he smiled and I set my bowl down and cuddled up with him "I love you Elizabeth..." I smiled and said "I love you too Forsyth" I said I a jokingly way. He chuckled and he fell asleep, I stared at him, my blonde light waves at my sides and I smiled. I rubbed my stomach in circles saying "I'm your mommy..." I smiled and sniffled and Jughead slowly let go and I sighed saying "your daddy and I will protect you and take care of you, I promise." I smiled and looked over to see Jughead snoring, I giggled and kissed his head and laid my head down falling asleep.