Upper Hand

Jughead's POV
Today I somehow have a date with Betty I got on something nice and she came out of the bathroom in a pink dress I smiled and she did too "umm I called...she said she'd pick us up..." I nodded and it's maybe the end of September? And we are finally going on an actual date and I'm happy, we went outside and I saw a limo "who's..." Betty smiled "Veronica brought her teacher boyfriend too! V!" Veronica Lodge one of my students came out I was confused "I thought this was just us..." she sighed "Veronica only allowed it like this I'm sorry..." I shook my head "as long as I have you..." she giggled and said "also..." she quickly kissed me I smiled and Veronica and Betty hugged each other suddenly a man with a red carrot top...wait I know someone like that he turned to me and I saw it was my old college friend Archie Andrews "Archie!?" He chuckled and hugged me "I forgot you worked at the school." He nodded "wait I'm confused?" Both Betty and Veronica said I chuckled and told them "in faster terms Archie and I were college roommates, for two years till I transferred." They smiled and Veronica said "Smithers here won't tell anyone well...my father already knows about Archie unfortunately..." I was confused so was Betty so she asked "how?" Veronica sighed "trust me it was almost scary...we were making out in the kitchen, curtains caught on fire my dad came and...he was mad...but decided if Archiekins broke my heart he's screwed." Archie chuckled and looked at her "I'm not going too I promise..." they kissed each other "and...if things work out even with the age difference, marriage is still on the table!" I chuckled and we got inside "don't worry Smithers will take us to a club, I promise no one from Riverdale will be there." Betty spoke up saying "V we can't go in!" She sighed "I know a guy named Reggie here you are B a fake ID." Betty took it and groaned and laid down on my shoulder I chuckled and stroked her arm "don't worry everything will be fine.." she huffed and held me I patted and kissed her head. We arrived at a club/bar Betty looked scared, Veronica showed her ID and he said "hold up, blondie show me your card." Betty nodded and showed him he sighed and let us in, Archie and Veronica ran away when I grabbed Betty and said "I'll get us some drinks okay? Go and sit" she nodded and I asked the bartender "can I have a coke and some wine please?" She nodded and gave me a can of coke and poured some wine, I handed her some cash and she gave me my glass and I saw Betty sitting down. I smiled and went to her she looked at me, I opened the can and handed it to her she smiled and kissed me I chuckled and drank my wine she asked "what's that?" I sighed "wine..." she smiled "can I have some..." I chuckled and whispered "only a little..." she nodded and took a sip "that's...kinda appealing..." I kissed her and suddenly Veronica and Archie found us "come on! Let's dance B!" Betty looked at me grabbing my tie so I got up and we went to the dance floor.

Betty's POV
Myself and Mr Jones were dancing next to Veronica and Archie it was an amazing way to spend a Saturday night. As Veronica and I were dancing she said "Archiekins! Get me more rum pretty please!" He nodded and I looked at Mr Jones "wine please!" He chuckled and kissed my forehead and walked towards the bar I danced with Veronica she smiled "you see B! This is what you miss out! You need your parents to be gone more often!" I giggled and suddenly felt arms wrapped around me, I turned around seeing a guy that wasn't Mr Jones "what's a pretty lady like you doing here?" I gulped and Veronica grabbed my hand putting me behind her. He smirked saying "ahh how about this..." he tried to grab Veronica breasts but she slapped him as we saw Archie and Mr Jones coming, Archie grabbed Mr Jones drink and he punched the guy. I gasped and the guy swung but Mr Jones grabbed his fist and hit him in the shaft and the man fell. I grabbed Mr Jones he gulped and said "I....I need to go home..." Veronica and Archie saw me and told me to go I ran out "Mr Jones..." he shook his head "Betty stay away from me." I scoffed. "No! Please! Tell me what's wrong?" He groaned and said "leave me alone..." and he ran away I ran back inside yelling "Veronica!" I yelled she looked at me "I need the limo to go please!" She nodded and we ran outside with Archie and waited for Smithers he came five minutes later and I gave him directions "Archie do you think you know what this might be about?" Archie looked down and said "maybe? But you can't ask me...it's his story he chooses to tell you." I nodded and we got to Mr Jones's I hugged Veronica "thank you Smithers!" I yelled he nodded and smiled, I ran out and knocked on the door "Mr Jones....it's me..." the limo drove away and I knocked again and rang the doorbell "Mr Jones...please..." I said the door opened slightly, I asked "what's going on Mr Jones? Why did you run away?" He looked down "I don't...I don't think you should be here..." I scoffed and said "no! Tell me what's wrong!" I said getting close to him he looked down and said "we should end this..." I scoffed and said "no we aren't!" He continued looking down I lifted his chin and asked "tell me what's going on please?" He gulped and nodded I smiled and he grabbed my hand and he closed the door.