Miniature Mishaps

Betty's POV
I sat down on my couch, I'm now six months. I've recently found out we're having a little boy! It's so exhilarating! I sat on my couch and rubbed my stomach while watching T.V I saw Jughead come through the door and he smiled saying "you both okay?" I nodded "doing just fine...better now that your home." He smiled and set his stuff down and went to change. I sat on the couch and he came next to me and rubbed my stomach I held his hand and he said "hey another thing... remember about Hot Dog?" I nodded and said "the little guy is always in the backyard." I looked outside and saw him running, he came through the doggy door and saw me he came next to me and sat down "we missed you too Hot Dog." I tried lifting him up and said "Jug...I need serious help..." he sighed and help me stand up and he grabbed Hot Dog and we sat on the couch, Hot Dog sat next to me and curled into a ball "he's gonna have another sibling!" Jughead chuckled and kissed me and I felt a awful feeling in my stomach "woah..." I said and he asked "you okay?" I felt the feeling again and I groaned "somethings wrong Jug..." he looked at me and I felt it again and winced "somethings wrong Jughead!" H nodded and carried me and he said "Hot Dog watch the house." He sat down and Jughead carried me to the car and the pain was a lot harsher I held my stomach and he said "it's okay it's probably just something normal okay?" I nodded and held his hand as I rubbed my stomach. We were at the hospital and they were checking up on me, Jughead asked "is everything okay?" She nodded "she and the baby are fine, just Braxton Hicks contractions" I nodded and held my stomach and she said "don't worry, you'll be fine." I smiled and we went home. When we got there he sighed and said "you go upstairs now" I frowned and he said "now, I'll bring you a smoothie." I sighed and walked upstairs. I was in the bed and he came up and I said "I'm not talking to you" he came next to me saying "I'm just worried Betts, I really got scared...I just don't want anything to happen to you..." I turned my head and he said "please forgive me?" I sighed and kissed him, he smiled saying "thank you...now here a strawberry smoothie just how you like it." I nodded and took a sip saying "thank you..." he nodded and kissed my forehead saying "I'm sorry...I love you" I smiled saying "I love you too." I smirked saying "how about we forget about the smoothie..." he rose his eyebrows saying "seriously? With the baby." I lifted myself on his lap pouting "pretty please?" He chuckled saying "your too much..." I giggled saying "you love it..." I said and kissed him. I woke up I was laying on my back and no clothes...I saw Jughead next to me snoring and his hand on my stomach, I smiled and felt a kick "hey little guy..." I giggled and rubbed my stomach and said "I love you..." I smiled and saw Jughead moving he rubbed his eyes and I smiled "hey..." he chuckled and said "sorry I passed out..." I shook my head saying "he's kicking..." he smiled and rubbed my stomach and he continued kicking he smiled and said "I love you..." I nodded and said "I'm gonna go wash up...wanna help?" He smirked and lifted me up, I giggled and we ran inside. Afterwords we were in bed and he sighed saying "I'm lucky I have no work tomorrow..." I giggled and he stroked my stomach saying "do you ever...miss your home?" I sighed and shrugged "sometimes I miss my dad...I'm upset he can't see his grandchild..." he sighed and said "I'm sorry...I'm sorry your family won't accept you because of me..." I shook my head and stroked his cheek and carefully went on my side to not hurt my child. "I'm okay...I love you, I can never have seen myself...without someone like you." I smiled at him and he smiled back and kissed me I held his face and he gently rubbed my stomach, I held his hand and he said "I...everyday...I think...if only... you were my age, would you be happier?" I smiled and said "I'm extremely happy...I'm happy I have a loving husband, a future child...a little dog...I'm thankful for everything you've done for me..." he smiled and rubbed my arm "thank you...for being with me..." I shook my head "don't thank me...I wanted to be with you..." i sat on his lap and he said "Betts...your not gonna be able to have sex again" I smiled and said "try me..." he sighed and said "fine...but it's your funeral..." I scoffed and he smirked and gripped my bum and kissed me.