Litterally Innconvient Freak

Betty's POV
It was the ending of October and...my parents got another call to work for a business so they left town again! But it's great! Cause I can go stay with Mr Jones and it's amazing cause it's Halloween! You can't dress up in school but I already know what I'm going to be! I got to school early and ran into Mr Jones's class I saw him and said "Mr Jones I wanted to talk to you about assignments...." I said smirking he chuckled and I closed the door running to him and kissing him I smiled and he did too. I held his face and he leaned me against his desk I giggled and he chuckled and lifted me back up "your amazing you know that..." I nodded and he smiled and I licked my lips as he helped me sit up but on his lap "so...since we aren't going to see your parents what will we do?" He sighed "how about scary movie night?" I smiled and saw his computer and saw drafts for a book he shut it closed and I said "Mr Jones...what is that?" He sighed "I'm just finishing up a book, I'm planning to become a writer." I smiled and said "that's amazing! I love it!" He chuckled and nodded "but...where will you go?" He gulped "New York, it's been my dream since I was little" I gulped and looked down "you'd...leave...me" he shook his head "let's not think about that okay?" I sighed and sat in my seat the bell rang and the day had started. After the day was over I decided to walk home but as I did I saw Jughead driving in his car he smiled "come on..." I smiled and continued he groaned and said "come on Betty..." I sighed and looked at him "I'll get a bag..." I got home and packed up some stuff and got in his car when we got to his house I hadn't said a word to him he grabbed my hand asking "you okay?" I grabbed my bag taking my costume out "Betty..." I didn't say anything he turned me around forcefully and said "Betty! What's wrong!" I gulped "I don't want you to go!" He scoffed "it's my dream Betty! If you really cared you would let me go!!" I scoffed and yelled "don't do this to me! We already know their would be difficulties! Your just gonna make it more difficult!" He then yelled "are you seriously making me choose between a chance at a better life for my family! Or being with you!" I gulped "a-are we having our first fight...or is this our second?" He groaned and rubbed his eyes with one hand I sniffled and said "please! I don't want you to leave!" He shook his head "please Mr Jones! Don't email them!" He shook his head and said "Betty...I have to do this...I'm sorry..." I looked down at my costume and said "fine...I'm gonna go out..." he was confused "what?" I smiled "Veronica said her New York friends are throwing a party and she invited me, it's a costume party so now I wanna go." He sighed and rubbed his eyes "Betty you can't be serious..." I smiled and nodded and ran into the bathroom when I finished up my outfit I put on some sparkly glitter on my body, well some specific parts not everything. I walked out and Mr Jones's jaw dropped "woah..." I smiled and said "Veronica helped me make it were going as fairies except she's a dark fairy and I'm a light fairy..." he smiled and came up to me "maybe...the fairy and I can do something..." he grabbed my lower back and kissed me I smiled and sighed "sorry! Can't! I wanna go see V! Bye Mr Jones!" I got on some heels and walked out and saw many other kids walking, trick or treating. I arrived at the Pembroke, Veronica was in her costume "we're gonna be the hottest people in the party" I smiled she did too and I saw Archie come "oh..." she was confused "wait! Oh my god! I'm so sorry!" I shook my head "Mr Jones and I got into an argument but it's okay! I promise I just wanna go please?" She nodded and we left. We arrive at the destination and we began partying. After a while of dancing I saw a guy he smiled "well don't you look pretty?" I giggled "I'm Betty" he smirked "Nick St Claire" he handed me a champagne glass and I drank it he smiled and I sighed "I've gotta use the bathroom okay?" He nodded and I walked to the bathroom I waited and I grabbed my phone smirking and dialed Mr Jones's number "Betty?" I heard, I giggled and twirled my hair "you sent in your book yet?" I said giggling and almost drunk even though I haven't drank much "umm almost, Betty are you okay?" I sighed and yelled "I'm okay the party is amazing!" I said slurring my words "Betty where are you?" I groaned rubbing my eye a bit "waiting to pee, Hey hurry up!" I yelled and banged on the door, he sighed "have you been drinking?" I shook my head "not much but...for some reason I'm super drunk now...I think?" I giggled and said "this handsome boy gave me champagne and...yea..." I smiled and said "hey I think your book thing is gonna work though I just don't want you to go before my birthday! Which is in late may!" I giggled out and he said "where are you?" I shrugged "I'm not sure I've gotta go see you Mr Jones!" I hung up and smiled but a few minutes later he called me "what!?" I yelled, he told me "I know where you are stay put." I was confused and he hung up and I continued waiting to pee.