Dainty But Amazing

Betty's POV
It's been a week since the wedding and we're on our honeymoon I was in bed as Jughead came in and kissed me I giggled and pulled him in "hey...today we should go out and do something" I frowned and said "we can stay in bed...I can wear the pink lingerie Veronica bought me..." he sighed "tempting...but come on...I have something planned" I smiled and nodded and got up and began getting ready. When I walked towards him in a blue sundress he smiled and spun me smiling and we began leaving. We got to a little Spanish restaurant and sat down. Oh yea I forgot to say we are in Mexico for our vacation. We ordered our food and ate "so...do you feel anything?" I sighed and shook my head "hey...your fertile it'll just take time okay?" I nodded "what if I can't though..." he chuckled "Betts...we've been to many doctors and they all say your fertile and able to have babies, you can do this." I nodded and he kissed my forehead "we will try again tonight okay?" I nodded and that very night we did try again. All I wanted was his baby not just because of my mother...because I truly want to spend the rest of my life with him. The next day I woke up next to him I smiled and got out and grabbed my robe and walked to the kitchen and rubbed my eyes suddenly I thought I had a stomachache I groaned and sat on the couch and my stomach kept hurting suddenly I felt hands on my shoulders and I looked up and smiled he kissed me but suddenly I felt my stomach churn and I got up and ran to the bathroom and threw up I coughed and held the toilet as I vomited I whispered as I continued. I felt Jughead hold my hair back and I spit in the toilet I flushed it and brushed my teeth "oh my god..." he rubbed my arm and kissed my forehead. I sighed and looked down "my stomach really feels weird..." he set me on the bed and massages my stomach "that feels nice..." he chuckled and kissed my forehead "I love you..." I nodded and said "I feel weird Juggie..." he sighed and said "how about we cuddle okay?" I nodded and I hugged him and he kissed my head as he turned on the TV "let's just have a us day okay?" I nodded and he rubbed my shoulder as I began falling asleep. When I woke up he wasn't in bed I looked around and saw Jughead come out from the bathroom "hey... sorry if I woke you..." I shook my head and said "shut...her out!" I shoved him away and vomited it again "ugh!" He sighed and kissed my head "it's okay..." I brushed my teeth and said "I don't feel sick...I just feel weird..." he sighed "maybe we should head to a doctor? Maybe it's some sickness okay?" I nodded and he grabbed my hand and we left the condo and went into town.

Jughead's POV
We were with a doctor as she checked her "nothing seems to be wrong...maybe we should try testing something...lye down miss?" Betty nodded and laid down and the doctor began checking her stomach and rubbed her stomach. "Maybe...I know we should do some ultrasounds you said she's been vomiting? Maybe there must be something in her stomach." We nodded and she smiled and said "I'll be right back" when she came back with equipment she poured some gel on Betty stomach and used a remote and rubbed it around her stomach staring at her monitor she smiled and said "congratulations...your pregnant" I smiled Betty began smiling and crying I kissed her forehead and the doctor began telling us "your about five weeks..." Betty rose her eyebrows "a month!?" He doctor smiled "yes...a month and a week" Betty smiled lightly and said "thank you" the doctor nodded and helped Betty clean up but Betty began worrying "wait...I've been drinking isn't that horrible!?" The doctor smiled "how many times?" Betty gulped "once? Or twice..." the doctor sighed and said "be precautious from now on okay? From now on nothing should happen but just be careful" we nodded and soon left. We got home and she was freaking out and jumping "I'm so happy..." she said holding my face I kissed her softly and she smiled looking at me "we're gonna have a baby..." she said and began rubbing her stomach I nodded and kissed her forehead and she hugged me and sniffled and cried I rubbed her back and she said "I love you..." I smiled and said "I love the both of you..." she giggled and we rubbed our noses together and kissed again. I was in bed that night reading when he walked inside and laid down I smiled and set me book down and he rubbed my stomach and kissed me I kissed him back and he smiled lightly "hey little person...I'm your dad..." I giggled and he kissed my belly and rubbed it smiling and cried lightly I smiled caressing his cheek "you don't know how much I love you Elizabeth Jones...I'm so happy I can call you mine forever..," I smiled and said "after everything we've been through...I can't be more happy then I am now..." he kissed me and lifted my shirt and rubbed my stomach I smiled and he cried and said "god I'm so happy I have you..." I smiled and sat up saying "no tears...were gonna be the happy family we've always wanted...even if we are ten years apart...I don't care...your the man I want..." he smiled and I hugged him tightly and closed my eyes.