My Fights My Journeys

Three years later...
Betty's POV
I woke up in a bed I rubbed my eyes seeing Jughead next to me and Olive with us at our feet's I giggled and said "Juggie wake up..." he opened his eyes and smiled I giggled and he said "you know I never would've thought...I would be living somewhere in a huge house amazing big bathrooms and a walk in closet..." I giggled and held his hand that had my ring on it he smiled and said "you know your eighteen almost nineteen...which means...we can plan a wedding now..." I smiled and nodded and kissed him "and...now that I've gotten into my dream college Yale....and you are now a top selling book author...we should..." he smiled and kissed me and caressed my hand he turned me over and kissed my neck I moaned and lowered his pants he chuckled "needy much..." I giggled and took his shirt off and he lowered my shorts and underwear and he swiftly entered me I moaned "wait...the dog..." he chuckled "Olive..." he stood his head up and Jughead smiled "please can you give your mom and I privacy?" He growled and left the room I giggled and he kissed me and lifted my shirt off and kissed my neck as he pushed in and out of me he grabbed my hands as I wrapped my legs around him "J-Jug..." I moaned out and he kissed me I moaned into it and he twitched and groaned and slowly stroked himself and I moaned and he laid back down "sorry..." I shook my head and crossed my legs "it's okay...I want to plan the wedding but luckily I've been talking to the women I've told you about? She plans weddings and she's been helping me, we've become close friends..." he smiled and kissed my lovingly "I love you..." I sighed and caressed his hand "I love you too" and we began getting ready for the day. As I got ready I looked at my calendar and smiled I placed a heart on the date and I walked downstairs and Jughead said "you okay?" I nodded and he chuckled "your lying come on...tell me what's wrong. Please?" I rubbed my arm saying "today's the day...my father died..." he nodded and kissed my forehead "you know...I have today off, why don't we...go and see his grave" I smiled and nodded and began crying he rubbed my back and said "it's okay..." I sniffled and held his shirt and nodded. As we got ready and began driving to Riverdale with Oliver in the backseat Jughead held my hand the entire way, I was kicked out of my own family because they couldn't stand our name being tarnished. All I wanted was love that's all I needed and I found it...when we arrived I saw my fathers grave I set flowers down and smiled "hey dad...I'm finally getting married..." I rubbed my eyes and said "I wish you were here...I wanted you to walk me down the aisle...." I said with choking sobs Jughead rubbed my back "dad please...please comeback to me..." Jughead held me as I cried. As we began walking back to the car I heard someone say "Betty?" I turned and saw Cheryl I sniffled and Jughead went inside of the car and she said "wait!" She grabbed my arm "h-h-how are you!? Where have you been!?" I looked down and said "no where near you" I got in the car and she said "Betty please! Please come home! We all miss you..." I sniffled and shook my head and Jughead began driving. We arrived at Pops and I smiled "hey Pop..." he saw me and sighed "Betty..." I was confused "what's wrong?" He looked at me and said "y-you shouldn't be here" I was confused "why?" He gulped and suddenly we heard a slam from some folder land in the floor we turned and saw my mom...I gulped and I felt Jughead hold me. I sighed and looked down today was the day my father was buried and she had the disregard to even see him...she smiled and said "you've... grown up...oh my god..." I felt her hand hold mine but then she saw my ring and through her hand away from me and looked at Jughead "how dare you! How dare you do this to my daughter!" Suddenly I saw Mrs Lodge hold her back "it's my choice! I'm 18! I'm gonna get married!" I sniffled and looked down Pop gave Jughead our food to go and my mother looked at me "your not my daughter your not my blood" I sighed "I figured that the day you didn't allow me to be with the love of my life, now I can finally be happy! Dad would've been happy! Why can't you!" I yelled at her I sniffled and I felt my nose start to bleed Jughead pulled us out and held a napkin to my nose I sighed "you okay?" I nodded lightly and my nose bleed stopped "why can't she accept me..." he sighed and said "because she doesn't understand...but we won't care...I love you and you love me right?" I nodded "that's all that matters we just need each other..." I sniffled and looked at him and kissed him he rubbed my waist and smiled "you know...the last time we did that in the car..." I scoffed and said "just drive us home" in a joking manner he chuckled and we began leaving.