Little Supporter

Betty's POV
I changed my outfit, I got on a nice shirt and some jeans with sneakers Jughead smiled seeing me "my little angel..." i giggled and he kissed me. He turned me around and I smiled looking at him, I asked "are they ready?" He nodded and we began walking down the stairs I saw Jellybean in her jersey and outfit "I can't wait let's go!" She yelled and we left. I smiled as we arrived and saw the field "god I remember when I used to cheer..." Jughead looked at me "you? Cheerleader?" I nodded "my parents made me...but I liked it although I quit and never told them..." he chuckled and said "show me what you got?" I sighed and said "we're blue and gold! We're dynamite! We'll take you down and fight the fight!" I then ran and did a cartwheel then into a full layout. Jughead smiled and people applauded me. I bowed and Jughead picked me up I giggled and Jellybean ran to us "it's about to start! I'm nervous!" I smiled and said "don't worry wanna know what my best friend told me whenever we had to cheer?" She nodded "don't hold back, game on..." she smiled and nodded and ran back Jughead wrapped his arm around me as we watched. After a while of them playing it was a tie and it had to go into extra time so I saw Jellybean kicking the ball I saw a girl about trip her but Jellybean somehow jumped and kicked the ball in Jughead shouted her name I smiled and clapped. Afterwords we were eating in a little restaurant saying "Jellybean that was amazing." She nodded "I just thought of my big brother and you..." I smiled and said "well you did amazing." She nodded and we kept eating until a lady said "hola...are you having a good time?" We nodded and I said "si, puedes?" I gave her my phone and she nodded and we all went into position and she took picture she looked at Jughead and I saying "tu esposa es muy Bonita" I giggled and Jughead asked "what'd she say?" I smiled "she said that your wife is very beautiful..." he chuckled and said "gracias?...." she nodded and left I chuckled and kissed him he smiled and we continued eating. After a while we had to go Jughead packed our things and I said "thank Mr and Mrs Jones for letting me stay with you guys..." they nodded and I hugged them they hugged me back and Jughead waved to them goodbye and we began leaving. When we got to his house I smiled and looked at him as he put his stuff down and looked at me "what?" I smiled and grabbed his face to kiss him he held one side of my waist and I smiled and unbuttoned his shirt "I'm ready..." he rose his eyebrows "for...." I nodded and he said "are you sure?" He asked I nodded and smiled looking at him "yea...I'm...im ready...I'm more than ready" he smiled and said "come on..." I nodded and he took us to his room. I smiled and he took off my shirt and I undid my pants I crawled onto the bed and laid down. He smiled and took his belt off and took his jeans off with his shirt leaving a pile of our clothes he climbed onto me and I smiled "I imagined this...happening in like...junior or senior year with a guy my age..." he chuckled and said "so...do you like this version?" I bit my lip and nodded he kissed me and he looked at me and said "may I?" He pointed at my bra I nodded slowly he smiled and carefully lifted me up I held his arms he unclipped my bra and I said "if I look ugly...I'm sorry..." he chuckled and shook his head my bra slowly slid off and I gulped he smiled and kissed me "your beautiful..." I smiled and held his neck gently and ran my hands through his soft black hair. He smiled and kissed my neck I moaned and he kissed in between my breasts and held them "I'm sorry, I'm not older..." he shook his head "little is cute...I find you the most beautiful and cutest girl I've ever met..." I smiled and kissed him he chuckled and went into his drawer and grabbed a unopened box of condoms "alright Betty this....is probably the last time you can say no to this..." I smiled and shook my head no "I want this...I want my first time to be with you..." he smiled and got the condom on him and I held his neck "you might need to bite down on something" I was confused "what do you-" suddenly he began sliding inside me and I squealed lightly and held his neck tightly I whimpered and I looked down and gulped lightly  "your so tight...." I gulped and said "and your really...big..." I said and not my bottom lip "this is really happening..." I said and he nodded "you just popped my cherry" I giggled out and he smiled lightly he kissed me and I smiled as he held his bed frame, he smirked lightly saying "I want this night, to be all about you..." I smiled and suddenly he lifted up my legs and he began slowly pushing in and out of me, after a while I felt better and said "you can go a bit faster now..." he nodded and held one of my legs up and he began going a little faster and I kissed him, he kissed me back and suddenly he was going really quick and I stopped kissing him to take a breath and hold him suddenly I felt him really really hit a spot and I gasped lightly holding my stomach and he smiled "I think I found the spot...time to finish..." I gulped and he kissed me and began kissing neck as he continued going a little rougher and I said "d-dont go...I...Jughead....I..." I held his lower back as I felt something in my stomach and I gulped "w-what's happening..." I gasped and began crying lightly "go faster Jughead..." suddenly he did I held one side of his face and suddenly the knot went away from me I gulped and sighed in relief and he smiled at me. Once we were finished he laid on my chest "god...I know your a Virgin...but that was the best sex I've ever had." I smiled and stroked his hair "I loved it..." he nodded and he slowly pulled out I tried to get up and I almost fell he grabbed me and rubbed my back "your weak... come on..." he put me back on the bed and got on some underwear he handed me a fresh shirt and some underwear with shorts he kissed me I smiled and said "thank you for not letting it hurt a lot, it actually felt...really nice..." he chuckled and said "not a problem..." I smiled and he kissed me "god I want to do that again..." I smiled lightly and said "I just want to relax please?" He sighed and said "get some rest okay? I need to do something, I promise" I nodded and said "I'm just...gonna take a nap" he chuckled and I began closing my eyes as I felt one more kiss on my head.