Realizing the Truth

Betty's POV
I was brushing my hair when I saw Mr Jones coming in he rubbed my sides smiling "you almost ready?" I nodded and kissed him he smiled and picked me up and setting me on the bathroom counter I smiled as I wrapped my legs around him I kissed him he chuckled and said "you okay?" I nodded we began getting into his car. I put on my high top sneakers and he began driving soon enough it was night and we've been driving for many hours suddenly I saw a small house and he parked "here we are..." I smiled and he got out and helped me out my stomach began churning "my stomach hurts...I'm nervous..." he smiled and rubbed my stomach and kissed my forehead "you'll be amazing..." I shook my head "no...the age difference...what if they don't like me, what if they kick me out! I think I'm gonna throw up..." I held my mouth and he grabbed my hand and slowly took it off he sighed and said "I don't care...I'm gonna make sure they love you okay?" I nodded and smiled lightly he grabbed our bags out of the trunk and we rang there doorbell. Suddenly a older man opened the door, he smiled and hugged Mr Jones I heard insect sounds and since it was night it was reasonable. He smiled and saw me "wow... your much younger then I expected..." I gulped and I said "thank you..." Jughead rubbed my back, I smiled lightly as we went inside. I saw the little girl she hugged Mr Jones and he hugged her back. I smiled knowing they won't like the age difference so I felt like I wanted to throw up. "Mom dad this is Betty...we've been dating since September..." I smiled lightly and said "it's very nice to meet both of you..." but suddenly his mother looked at me and gasped "are you...wait but...Forsyth!" I gulped and Mrs Jones said "she's that Cooper girl! And guess how old she is!" Mr Jones looked at me "Jughead...." I looked down and his mom said "a ten year age gap!? For god sakes! She's only 15!" I gulped and said "I...I can go..." Mr Jones grabbed me from leaving "wait your parents must hate you!" I sighed and Jughead yelled "mom, dad!" I sniffled and said "Jughead it's okay...I c-can call..." I grabbed my phone and began dialing Veronica he grabbed it and put it in his pants "Jughead!" I yelled and he said "mom dad...yes it's not great but...I can't deny what I feel for her... you always wanted me to be happy! You can't say anything! This is something we both wanted!" I looked down and rubbed my eyes and began walking back closer and closer to the door until Mr Jones grabbed me again "please mom...dad I just wanted something normal, and yes it may be awful...but she's changed me for the better...yes she's fifteen but...I don't care...I rather be happy then be forced to be happy."

Jughead's POV
I sighed and Betty was crying I wiped her tears away and kissed her forehead she smiled lightly and my parents smiled seeing us "Jughead...even though your doing something stupid we will support you through anything we are you parents and will love you...and we just want you to have happiness." I smiled Betty smiled too "thank you Mr and Mrs Jones...I haven't told my parents...they are very strict but...he's amazing to me..." I smiled and kissed her she smiled and kissed me back, my mom said "fine...I'll allow and accept this." Betty nodded and hugged her, my mom smiled and looked at me and gave me a thumbs up I smiled and my dad hugged her he chuckled and patted her back "Jellybean... this is Betty..." she crossed her arms glaring at her "I don't wanna share!" I chuckled "Jelly...I'm sorry but...if you love me you need to love her come on...what if I get hurt and your not there and she is, don't you want her to save me?" She nodded I smiled and Betty said "hey...look I get you love Jughead...and I never will ever take him away, I promise he will always love you number one..." she smiled "what if you get baby?" Betty smiled and looked at me "we will see..." she nodded and hugged Betty, she patted her head and my mom said "come on I made chicken pot pie." We nodded and went to eat "so Betty tell us about yourself?" Betty smiled "well I'm a sophomore in high school I wanna go to Yale university because I wanna pursue a English degree." They nodded and said "how'd you meet Jughead?" Betty smiled "well I was in class and I tripped and...he caught me..." I smiled remembering that day "and in the same day I was saving a baby bird and fell off the tree but he broke my fall." They laughed and said "well Betty you seem like a very lovely girl..." she nodded "trust me your son has done 100 times more better and he's saved me a couple times from stupid stuff..." they smiled and nodded. After a while we had to go to bed, Betty smiled looking at my childhood room "this is so cute! Now I know how you're like as a teen." I chuckled she saw an old photo and smiled she went into my closet I sighed "don't get lost!" She yelled "okay!" I went into my bathroom and changed as I walked out I saw her looking in the mirror with my Serpent jacket on. I smiled she saw me and said "sorry I can take it..." I shook my head "you look amazing..." she giggled I turned her around and said "I wish I could've made you my Queen..." she looked at me asked "what do you mean?" I shook my head and kissed her "come on we gotta go to bed." She nodded and ran into the bathroom to change.