MemoryLane

Jughead's POV
We were sitting on my couch and I sighed "last time I was in a relationship...it didn't go well." She nodded and I said "I used...to have anger issues and some PTSD, I used to be in a gang Betty." She looked at me and said "I don't care..." I gulped and shook my head "you don't get it Betty." She sighed and said "what is it then?" I played with my hands and stood up "I had a girlfriend...it's kinda like the situation you had...I was 19 and I...we were the same age" she was confused "except her being ten years younger, we were in rival gangs" she sighed and looked down "when I told her we couldn't work, she got angry, eventually she took it out on my mom she kidnapped her." Betty looked at me with tears "she almost killed her...and when I went to her I was in a fight with her boyfriend in the gang he made me think my mother was dead, so I wanted to get it even." Betty sniffled "I almost killed her... until I saw my dad stop me saying he had mom...I was afraid because Jellybean was a year, she wouldn't have had a mom..." Betty got up from the couch and went towards me "I don't care...your past is...awful, but we can get through it together. What I need to know about you, it'll get me closer to knowing you and being closer to you." I shook my head "I'm messed up Betty! This age difference is illegal in some country's!" She shook her head "I don't care! I wanna try!" I sighed and she said "I'm young but...I don't care what you say, tell me anything, tell me all times you've had sex, all the times you've made out, all the times you've almost said or probably said I love you...I don't care because we can still try..." she grabbed my hand and placed it on her heart "because I haven't been faking any of my feelings or anything I've had with you..." I sighed and she let let tears flow down her cheeks slowly I smiled lightly and kissed her she grabbed my face, as I wrapped my arms around her I picked her up, she giggled and I took her to my room I closed my door and laid her down on my bed I kissed her as she opened her legs and I went in between them she laid her hands to her sides and I grabbed them I moved and kissed her neck I heard slight whimpers and moans I then felt her gulp I sighed and looked at her "your still not ready..." she shook her head and bit her lip "I'm sorry..." I saw her tears resurface, I shook my head and asked "what if I please you?" She gulped and said "okay..." I smiled and took off my shirt and pants leaving me in my boxers I unzipped her dress and smiled looking at her "your...beautiful...your so soft..." she giggled and I kissed her to her stomach she lifted her hips up I smiled and played with her stomach. I went down to her clit and smiled I kissed her inner thighs as she moved slightly I smirked and kissed her clit she looked down and I said "hey....you okay..." she nodded and said "just felt weird..." I smiled "it's okay I know what I'm doing okay?" She nodded and said "I trust you..." I smiled and looked at her little pink underwear with a white bow and I asked her "may I?" She nodded and I slowly slid them down and I kissed the top of her clit she gasped and I kissed her more she whimpered and moaned I smiled and licked her clit. She held my head down, I chuckled and kissed her, after a while she held her stomach "why does it feel like this?" I chuckled and then she moaned holding my face to her clit I chuckled and licked her she sat up and played with her hands like a five year old "what happened?" I chuckled and said "you did what I do but in a girl form?." She gulped and I sighed "you just...had your first orgasm" she nodded and she grabbed my face and kissed me I chuckled and held her waist "your extremely beautiful..." I said looking at her breasts that were still in her bra...she smiled and hugged me "your the only boyfriend I've had and your amazing..." she whispered in my ear I chuckled and hugged her back "I'm gonna take a shower okay? Take one after me." She nodded and I went into the bathroom. After a while I lifted the sheet up and she had on a loose bra with some underwear, I sighed and she looked at me. "I hate my boobs..." I smiled "well I think they look beautiful" she shook her head and grabbed one of my shirt and she came into bed and she hugged me I chuckled and rubbed her shoulder "also..." she lifted herself up and I looked at her "that was my first time doing...that..." I smiled and kissed her lovingly she held my hand and kissed me back "well I'm happy I was able to be your first..." she nodded and wrapped herself around me I chuckled softly and I asked "are you gonna tell me about yourself?" She sighed and looked up at me "soon..." she fell asleep I sighed and began falling asleep myself holding her.