Company Bothers

Jughead's POV
We were back home for a few weeks, Betty's now about...id say four months pregnant? She has been...really stepping up to the plate. I came home from work and saw her on her computer doing school I smiled saying "hey..." she saw me and smiled she ran up to me and kissed me "how are you and our little one." She giggled and said "we're both fine..." I rubbed her stomach and kissed her "I love you..." she nodded saying "I love you too..." she wrapped her arms around me and kissed me I held her lower back but her stomach began moving, she sighed and said "the doctors said I may have movement...this isn't a kick..." I nodded and kissed her again but again, the baby moved. We looked at her stomach and I said "all I wanna do is kiss your mom" Betty laughed and I rubbed her stomach and lifted her shirt up seeing it "I'm so happy...I'm gonna have my first child" she nodded and said "and since I'm younger...we can have as many as you'd like..." I smirked saying "a million..." she laughed "never" I smiled saying "six to seven...or as many as we can handle..." she nodded and I said "I'm just...grateful to have you in my life..." she smiled and said "I just...I wanted to be with you, no matter the cost..." I sighed and said "but...now you don't have your family..." she smiled and said "your the only family I need..." I smiled and kissed her lovingly, she held my arms and said "I only need you...and them..." I smiled and rubbed her stomach as our foreheads were touching. I kissed her stomach saying "don't hurt mommy alright?" She giggled and I smiled saying "you rest, watch some T.V I'll make dinner..." she nodded and I went downstairs. We were having dinner on our couch and she ate her pasta faster then myself!" I smiled saying "god Betty! You finished before me!" She gulped and said "I'm sorry..." I chuckled saying "no...I'm happy that you and them are eating, but...they are just like me...always hungry..." I kissed her and she smiled, she grabbed my plate setting it on the table and straddled me "my belly is in the way..." we laughed and she smiled saying "this is it...now our whole life will continue to be a mystery..." I smiled and said "we will make every second of it count, and don't worry we will make sure our kids know about your mother...maybe not all the bad but most of the good, plus your father." She nodded and rubbed the top of her stomach I held her hands saying "I will take care of both of you...no matter how old we are...I'll always love you..." she smiled and I kissed her forehead and brought her upstairs. The next morning I woke up seeing Betty in her little nightgown, she just puts that on with zero underwear. I smiled rubbing her stomach saying "let her sleep for a little longer fella, she's also had some rough days..." I kissed her stomach and walked downstairs and made some toast eggs and waffles. I saw her walk down the stairs crying and I said "what's wrong?" She sniffled and said "I woke up and didn't see you..." I sighed and turned the the stove off she asked still crying and I hugged her. Pregnancy hormones have sure got her everywhere "I'm right here, I was just making food for both of you." She nodded and I said "go upstairs, watch a movie. I'll be up there soon." She sniffled and said "I'm sorry..." I shook my head and kissed her, she held my arms and smiled saying "your a great husband..." I chuckled and said "I'm gonna take care of you, no matter what. I promise." She nodded and she went on her tippy toes to kiss me I smiled saying "go on..." she nodded and walked away and I went back to cooking. I walked back upstairs and saw Betty watching...a sad movie. I groaned and she was sobbing...I looked at her and she sniffled "h-he..." I sighed and said "Betts..." she turned off the T.V and held a pillow "your mad at me...." I shook my head and said "I can never get mad at you..." I set our plates down and sat on the couch "I get it, your emotions, hormones everything is shit right now for you...and all it is, is because your trying to take care of our child. I'm never gonna get mad at you...never..." she nodded and I saw her wearing my shirt and shorts "how'd you get shorts on?" She gulped "you don't wanna know..." I smiled and kissed her lips saying "breakfast is ready, just eat and let's watch something more thrilling." She nodded and I changed to channel. I sat down next to her and we began eating.