Some...Dude Tips?

Betty's POV
Veronica and I were talking and I mentioned "who was the person you were with?" She smiled "our teacher..." I spit out my soda "seriously!?" She nodded "which one!" She smiled and whispered "Mr Andrews our hot gym teacher.... and football coach!" I widened my eyes "now I can rest in gym." She said smirking, I smiled and said "how did it..." she smiled and said "well technically we didn't have sex because my parents came after so I hid him and he ran out. But I did do something..." I asked "what?" She smiled "god your so innocent my baby Betty!" I scoffed and shoved her hands away "what'd you do?" She smiled "a blowjob it's nothing much..." I gulped "what's that?" She smiled "well...you take his dick and put it in your mouth." I gulped and played with my hands "doesn't that hurt?" She shook her head "not as long as you do it right....why? Do you have a special someone?" I smiled and nodded she squealed "who!?" I sighed "our teacher...for English...Mr Jones..." she smiled and clapped her hands "why what did you guys do!" I shook my head "nothing...all we did was kiss he almost opened my pants but I'm not ready...so I saw something grow in his pants and he left." She widened her eyes "god girl I need to teach you how to blow someone!" I rose my eyebrows "doesn't seem so...great?" She smiled "for them it does don't worry I'll give you some pointers." For the rest of the night we talked and talked and talked. She told me about how to grab him and hold it in my mouth? I'm not sure but...yea. The next day would come and I left Mr Jones picked me up and we went back to his house, I can do this! I'm going to give Mr Jones...what's it called? A blowjob? Yea...I smiled and said "I wanted to do something for you..." he was confused "what?" I smiled and kissed him he was confused so I grabbed his hand and ran up the stairs. We went into his room and I closed the door and kissed him, I sat him down on the bed and began opening his pants he grabbed my hands and asked "what are you doing?" I gulped "I know this is what you wanted right? A....blow...job?" He shook his head "Betty...it's okay if your not comfortable with any of this yet okay? We're only two weeks into dating alright? I don't want you to feel like you need to do this just because I've had sex and if I don't have sex I'll have blue balls." I shook my head "no! I want to do this! I want to make you happy and to apologize still about the money..." he sighed and said "not like this Betts..." I gulped and looked at his pants, he stopped me and began crying he grabbed me and I said "I'm sorry...I'm just making everything worse..." he shook his head wiping my tears "it's alright Betts. It's okay..." I shook my head crying "this won't work will it..." he sighed and said "we're gonna make it work, just like we agreed." I smiled and he kissed me I held the back of his neck and sniffled he kissed my forehead saying "it's alright okay? It's not your fault...your trying" I sniffled and he said "don't cry please? You look like a sad puppy and I don't like that." I smiled and kissed him again crying he smiled and stared me and said "your a beautiful amazing girl, one of which I don't deserve. Even if we're years apart...I'll fight for you..." I smiled and held him he stroked my back and said "it's okay alright?" I nodded and said "my mom doesn't appreciate me...my dad never talks to me...even if we do...all he tells me how much he loves me...I feel like I'm trapped between wanting to be their little girl and wanting to be me." He then said "why don't you ever talk to your friends or tell them about it?" I looked at him and said "cause I've never said anything to them, your the first." He sighed and said "why tell me?" I gulped and said "I only trust you Mr Jones..." he smiled and said "why do you feel like this?" I sniffled and said "my mom always makes me feel like crap...and I feel like I have to be this perfect girl...and I can't do that for her anymore. I want you..." he smiled and rubbed my back and he sat us on the bed "I know it'll be hard...but you know if we say anything...I can get arrested, fired...I can't do that to you and make you go through more pain..." I nodded and he grabbed my hands and smiled "we're gonna go on as many dates we can, go on secret dates, give secret hugs, secret meetups...secret kisses...I promise we will get through it and be just as happy, both of us will be happy." I smiled and nodded "maybe go on ice cream dates? Movie dates out of town?" He chuckled and nodded "absolutely Betts..." I sniffled and hugged him I held him tightly wiping my tears and said "we're actually going to try..." he nodded and said "I promise...we are..." I sighed and said "how about one of these days we go on a date?" He nodded and kissed me again I giggled and said "I don't care wether or not we're ten years apart...your all I think about now..." he rubbed my back and kissed me again I smiled and held his face and snuggled into him.