Cute Monitors

Jughead's POV
I was working and I was working quickly, I had a lot to do today, I was working and suddenly I heard "Mr Jones?" I looked up seeing one of my assistants smiling saying "your wife is here, and I think you should...." I groaned and began quickly cleaning up my desk, she came in mid way and said "you okay?" I sighed and she said "what's wrong?" I shook my head saying "nothing..." she rubbed my arm and said "I was able to come...I finished my work earlier" I sighed and rubbed the back of my neck "just a lot of crap....I'm sorry." She shook her head and smiled asking "can I help?" I shook my head "your pregnant and tired Betty" she frowned saying "well I brought lunch! So let's get this work done and we will eat." I bit my bottom lip saying "fine..." she clapped her hands and I sat down and she sat on my lap I chuckled and held her saying "here...just fill out these." She nodded and grabbed them and grabbed a pen filling them out. I was done and she was too "that was fun!" I chuckled and said "imagine doing that everyday" she smiled and pulled out large sandwiches. I looked at her and she said "what? I'm eating for two!" I chuckled and grabbed my sandwich and we began eating. Afterwords I had to get back to work she sighed and said "well I'll stay if you want?" I shook my head "go home and rest, for you and the baby, I'll be fine." She nodded and kissed me "say goodbye..." I sighed and said "goodbye to you..." I kissed her stomach "and to you..." I kissed her head and she smiled and kissed my nose and grabbed her stuff leaving.

Betty's POV
I got home and said "well bud what shall we eat!" I walked over to the kitchen and said "smoothie? Chicken leg?" I smiled as he kicked and I sighed pulling out some fruits and some meats. I heard our doorbell and groaned "sorry due, don't worry I'll add whip cream and maybe some ribs alright?" I smiled and walked over to the door and opened it seeing Cheryl, I gulped and she smiled saying "hey..." I sighed and she looked at me "your..." I held my stomach and she said "I wanted to talk..." I gulped and said "you may come in..." she smiled and came inside, we walked to the kitchen and she said "how have you been? I see you've been busy..." I looked at her and nodded "yes, I got married...now I'm having a baby boy...I'm six months." She sighed and said "I'm sorry...I...I was scared because my parents, you know how they work..." I looked at her and she said "please Betty...I understand somewhat of what's happening to you..." I sighed and she said "I have a girlfriend..." I rose my eyebrows and she said "my parents would kill me, now that I'm in college...I understand what you feel not entirely but I do..." I sighed and she said "I'm sorry Betty...I respect everything you did...I was just scared...I was 15." She grabbed my hands and said "please forgive me?" I bit my bottom lip and I said "I can't forgive you that easily...but we can work on it..." she smiled and hugged me I winced and said "baby belly, baby belly." She stopped and said "sorry!" I shook my head and she rubbed my stomach "your...really..." I nodded and she smiled "I can't wait!" I sighed and she said I'm extremely happy for you!" I nodded and she rubbed my stomach saying "I'm sorry I'm just in shock..." I smiled and she said "where is Jughead?" I sighed and said "he's at work, he sent me home to make sure I wouldn't tire out, especially since my pelvic bone really hurts at points." I felt a pain I groaned "like right now...help me?" She nodded and carefully helped me sit down on a cushioned seat. After a while she was still here and it seemed this girl she liked she was in love with, I saw Jughead come home and he was confused "Betts..." I shook my head saying "it's okay..." he sighed and I kissed his cheek saying "Jughead...Cheryl wanted to say something" she nodded and said "I'm sorry...for everything...I've grown and learned. I'm super sorry for not siding with you...I was scared...I was 15 at the time, I'm...gay now...so I understand what your going through." He sighed and rubbed my lower back saying "it's... okay" I smiled and he said "I understand my...brain was stupid as well, but...I... couldn't help wanting to be happy...and she's the only thing I'd ever seen...that made my life...better..." I smiled at him and I kissed her she held my head and I smiled saying "I love her...she makes me better everyday" I smiled and he kissed me saying "now she is my wife, the mother of my child...my forever..." I smiled and said "just like at our wedding..." he chuckled and Cheryl was in awe "that's extremely adorable! I'm so pissed I couldn't be at the wedding!" I shook my head and she smiled "well I did get presents! I have this for Jughead!" She handed him a watch "some treats for your dog!" I was shocked and Jughead grabbed them and she smiled "I was gonna give this blanket to you...but I rather give it..to you and your soon to me son baby..." I smiled and grabbed the blanket "this is so soft!" She smiled and said "I'm gonna head out...I'm sorry...for everything and I promise to make it up!" I nodded and she kissed my cheek leaving, I sighed and said "give her a chance okay?" He nodded and kissed me saying "how about...we take a bath" I smirked and said "I like where this is going..." he chuckled and we ran to the bathroom.