Mainly Substanisal

Betty's POV
I walked into school and saw Mr Jones I gulped and he sat in his seat or went around the room doing stuff. I looked at my book and stared at it 'Romeo and Juliet' I said "Mr Jones..." he looked at me I stood up and grabbed his face and stared at him and kissed him. He pushed me off quickly I gulped "I'm sorry...I knew you wouldn't like me......" I was about to cry but he shook his head "not on school property..." I nodded and sniffled "I'm sorry..." he grabbed my hand "why what's wrong?" I gulped "I'm sorry I kissed you..." he shook his head putting a roll of tape down. "No I'm not mad, just don't do that here? Unless were really in privacy..." he said caressing my cheeks, I sniffled "your not mad?" He smiled shaking his head "not even one bit." I smiled and he smiled, I felt like a little caterpillar next to him, he was a big king cobra staring at a little caterpillar waiting to become a butterfly. He kissed me and I held his wrists and he stopped to look at me "come on take your seat." I nodded and walked back as he continued putting stuff up in the room. As the day went by it was lunch I grabbed my lunch from my bag and went inside the school, I went by my English class and peaked into the room. I saw Mr Jones eating a sandwich and watching stuff on his phone, I knocked on the door and saw him open it "Betty? You okay?" I nodded "can I stay here?" He chuckled and said "sure..." I smiled  as he closed the door and I sat in my seat he adjusted his closer to mine and I asked "tell me more about yourself!" He nodded and sat down closely next to me, "well I have my mom and dad and sister" I smiled "sister!? How old!?" He chuckled "about six?" I smiled and he said "my mom is a surviving cancer patient." I gulped "I'm so sorry Mr Jones..." he shook his head and said "don't worry she can survive I know she will, she's at the moment... in remission" I nodded and smiled I held his hand and he looked up at me and held my hand too "my dad...he works as a sheriff back where I used to live which is Toledo..." I smiled and said "what about your sister?" He smiled "well my age and her age are completely different 19 years?" I nodded "well are your parents in good terms?" He nodded and said "well...money wise we aren't...my moms hospital bills are loads and loads of money." I sighed and said "how much do you still need to pay?" He shrugged "20000 more? That's why I'm working here so I can send money back...my dad doesn't make enough..." I sighed "I can help! My family has lots of money..." he shook his head "no! Don't! You don't have to Elizabeth okay?" I sighed and pulled my hand away asking "please? At least a few hundred?" I grabbed his hands and he smiled and said "it's okay..." I sighed and nodded he smiled and grabbed my face and kissed me I smiled and he chuckled "your really beautiful..." I looked down and sighed "thank you...your very handsome." He chuckled and I sat down again so did he. After lunch I said "umm...can I have your number?" He smiled and nodded, he wrote down his number and handed it to me "bye...Mr Jones..." he nodded and I left the classroom. The rest of the day I texted Mr Jones. When I got home I was still texting him my mom and dad smiled at me "Elizabeth we need to go on a few business trips we will be gone for two months." I rose my eyebrows "what about me?" My mom sighed saying "your old enough, goodbye!" She kissed my forehead and left I sighed and looked down and began texting Mr Jones again.

Jughead's POV
I smiled and got a text from Betty 'my parents left me alone! Can we do something?' I smiled and said 'okay...I'll go to your house? Pick you up?' I texted her then a few minutes later she put 'I'll be waiting!' I smiled and got on some black jeans and a regular shirt with my jean jacket. I walked out and walked to her house I knocked on the door and she opened it saying "Mr Jones..." I nodded and smiled she giggled and put a backpack over her shoulder and we walked to my house she held my hand and I held hers back I opened my door and she smiled "this house is very lovely..." she said, I nodded and she put her bag on the couch I asked "want popcorn?" She nodded and I opened the cabinets grabbing a popcorn bag and some soda I gave it to her she smiled and said "let's watch a movie?" I nodded and we sat on my couch I turned on Netflix and we began watching movies. After a while Betty slept in my arms I smiled and stroked her head kissing it, you'd think I'd stop this knowing the age gap...but I can't and don't want it to end. I got up and took the popcorn bag from her setting it down I lifted her up as she slept and brought her to my room. I carefully took off her shirt luckily she had an undershirt I tried to unclip her bra since I know girls are more comfortable like that. I put my shirt on her that was really big I slowly pulled her pants off and tucked her into my bed I smiled and kissed her forehead. I gulped and got my stuff on walking downstairs. I cleaned up until I heard footsteps I saw Betty she said "come on..." I sighed "I don't think that's...a great idea..." she walked towards me asking "why?" I sighed "Betty, were ten years apart...this relationship... it won't go anywhere." She shook her head "it can! And it will! We just...need to both try...please?" She said to me "fine...but if...if something bad happens..." she shook her head and she kissed me and said "nothing will...I promise." I nodded she smiled and hugged me and said "can I please pay for the bills? Please?" I chuckled and sighed "only a little" she smiled and grabbed my face to kiss me but this time I couldn't resist I held her as close to me as possible I picked her up and walked up the stairs to my room we got to my room and she giggled and shut the door.