The Day of a Creepiness

Jughead's POV
I was with Betty in our bed doing...what all couples do, making out...maybe a bit more? She enjoyed it and I did so don't be one to judge the 28 year old wanting sex 24/7. As I kissed her she smiled and said "you know...were getting married in less then two months...I'm just...I'm excited..." I smiled and kissed her neck she held my head as I felt her mouth on my other shoulder I chuckled and moaned and she pushed me off and went on my chest and smiled she was adorable...not the kind of girl you'd think she'd want to have sex. She placed her hands on my chest and said "I wanna get pregnant..." I quickly sat up and said "wait...seriously?" She smiled "I'm basically on break...I don't go back to school till August...it's April...I don't know I just...I want to see if we're... ready" I smiled and said "what about...I'm not sure Betts" she was confused "do you not want a baby with me?" I shook my head "of course not! I love you and want a baby with you!" She smiled and I gulped "I'm just...nervous, like any person would" she sighed "it's fine if you don't..." I shook my head and held her hand "I want a baby, I really really really do! And I will throw out your birth control don't refill your shots we're gonna have a baby!" She giggled and held my shoulders and I kissed her she smiled and held the back of my neck I sighed "your the most amazing person I've ever met...yes it's creepy with the 10 year age gap...but I don't care love is love right? That's all that matters" she caressed my cheeks and her thumbs attached my boots lip and she pulled it with her mouth I rose my eyebrows "your horny?" She groaned "so much!" I chuckled and flipped us over on the bed. Later that day I was working on a latest book I'm getting out soon when Betty came in and handed me a plate "you've been working a lot okay? Eat something" I sighed and took a bit of of the lasagna and kissed her cheek "thank you Betty" she closed my mouth "no talking with a full mouth Mr Jones" I sighed and she sat on my lap as I continued working "I've read it...it's really good Juggie you are the most excellent writer I've ever met" I chuckled and she sighed "I'm gonna be in our room meet me up there...okay?" I nodded and she kissed me and left I continued writing the last scene of the book. I was extremely tired so I decided to stop and go upstairs but I saw Betty she smiled and said "we're going out tonight. Since Veronica and Archie are MIA I want us to go out, think of it sorta like a bachelor and bachelorette party?" I chuckled and kissed her softly she held my face and I said "when did I ever get so lucky?" She smiled "three years ago! Well...four now" I smiled and rubbed her lower back "come on get dressed! We're leaving soon!" I sighed and she ran to the bathroom I was downstairs and my suit was ready I fixed my hair as I heard Betty say "what do you think?" I saw her wearing a black dress that had a slit down the middle and she looked very...sexy in it. "Wow..." she smiled and walked down and said "it's not to much right?" I shook my head "I don't think there enough..." I said pulling her dress together she scoffed playfully and said "come on let's go." I nodded and we walked out.

Betty's POV
We arrived at the club and we got some drinks "you know...this is nice...I like it..." he smiled and we clinked our drinks. As we began dancing we were having the time of a lifetime and I loved it... until I walked away I went to use the bathroom. I came and saw Jughead with another girl I glared and walked up "hey Juggie..." he smiled and I kissed him trying to get the other girl jealous and she did she looked furious "Juggie we should get going home we need to buy some tests remember? So when we find out?" He smiled and nodded and we walked away I waved at the girl who flipped me off I rolled my eyes and we continued walking. When we got home we were really tired as I walked up the stairs I felt Jughead pick me up I squealed and giggled he brought us to our room and said "okay...I know what you were doing is Elizabeth jealous?" I glared at him "I was a bit jealous..." he sighed "I'm engaged to you...I want you...I fought for us, I'm not gonna let it go so easily" I smiled and kissed him he sighed and said "come outside let's have a little bonfire" I nodded and he changed and walked away I hanged and saw his beanie I put it on and ran downstairs to the backyard he saw me and smiled "stealing my things?" I smiled "not if I own it" he grabbed my hand and we sat on the little couch and we watched the moon as the fire warmed us up "being with you...I thoughts I'd be...killed because of my mother..." I said with a little laugh "but I'm so happy I met you." He pulled something of my hair back, I kissed him and he rubbed my lower back "I love you..." I told him he agreed "I love you too Elizabeth forever..." I nodded "forever..."