Critical Claims

Betty's POV
The girl gently rubbed Jughead's shoulders saying "can I have some?" I then said "hey Jug...who is this?" He nodded and said "Scarlett, Betty. Betty this is Scarlett one of my new employees." She looked at me and said "you look... quite...old for him. Don't you think mr Jones?" I laughed and Noah began crying, I sighed and picked him up "oh... she has a kid...from her baby daddy I'm assuming?" I nodded saying "from Jughead" I said looking at Noah and began lowering my shirt to feed him she scoffed "Mr Jones! Aren't you gonna do something!?" I was shocked and confused and he said "no, my son is hungry. So let my wife feed him." She then yelled "wife!?" I nodded smiling "I'm his wife, we got married last year, and now we have a wonderful little boy..." I smiled as Noah kept having a snack, he was done and the girl said "Mr Jones, don't you think she's a bit old?" He chuckled lightly saying "actually..." he got up and looked at me and grabbed one of my hands "she's ten years younger then me..." we spun me around saying "she's been accepted to an amazing college..." she scoffed and said "which? I went to Hunter College" I smiled and said "Yale University..." she groaned and I kissed Jughead he held my waist and smiled "she's the only person I'll ever love... she's amazing...she...agreed to marry me. Help me pursue my career...she...was the mother of my first child..." I smiled and he kissed my head and he picked up Noah "and this little guy!" He smiled and said "I can't be happier with the little person we created..." I smiled and Noah snuggled into him the girl left and I smiled saying "she's jealous..." he chuckled and said "I'm never gonna leave you..." I smiled and he kissed me again and Noah began wailing and I giggled and he sighed saying "he doesn't like it when we get lovey dovey." He chuckled and we continued on either the day. I left earlier and decided to prepare dinner, Noah was asleep in a little carrier, I was cooking tacos, I smashed up some avocados and mixed some salt lemon, tomatoes, onions, and a hint of black pepper. I finished and set all the stuff down. I waited for Jughead to come home, he came in a few minutes and he smiled "tacos I see...you do well Mrs Jones..." I giggled and he kissed me and sat down "he's passed out." I smiled and we dug in, after a while I took a shower and saw Noah sleeping in his room, I turned off his lamp saying "goodnight baby..." I kissed his head and walked away I went towards Jughead and he smiled at me, I got into bed and he kissed my hand saying "you okay?" I nodded and said "I'm excited for what the future holds..." he smiled and said "you know...I love you..." I smiled and stroked his cheek lightly crying "hey...what's wrong..." I shook my head saying "I'm happy...I'm extremely happy..." he smiled and I said "I'm grateful...to have you in my life. The day we met...I'll never regret it...I don't regret anything...I was fifteen and was a child...but I know what I want now. All I want is you. You forever..." he smiled at me and kissed me and held my waist, my hands ran through his hair and he said "I don't...I don't regret anything either...yes at the time...I knew it was wrong...but...I couldn't bare but...not fall in love with you...and every time you smile, I fall in love with you all over again..." I smiled and he kissed me I held his shoulders and he rubbed my sides and I wrapped my legs around him and he said "I want another one..." I looked at him and he said "I know we said we'd wait till he's one...but I just...I just love...I just love you so much and I don't wanna waste anytime..." I giggled and said "we have all the time in the world..." he scoffed "till your forty, I'll be fifty!" I giggled and stroked his cheek saying "your...the man I will love forever, I'll do everything for you...no matter what it is, as long as it's not awful." He chuckled and said "I'll wait...I just...I just want to hold you stomach again...I loved it when we did it with Noah." I smiled and nodded "of course" he smiled and he kissed my neck but then....we heard wailing I sighed and he said "our baby is such a corn blocker" I rose my eyes yelling "Jughead!" I slapped him and said "it's your baby too, your needy" he sighed and I walked away to Noah's room.