Chapter 2

August's(Yungin) POV:

"You were saying..?" I smirk looking down at her. Shorty was fine as fuck. Damn. And she had a ass so fat. She was still scared, not saying anything. I was surprised that she didn't look away. Everybody knew not to look me in the eye or face, but she was. I licked my lips still waiting for her to continue talking.

"I was saying if my phone or screen is broken you gone buy me another one" I chuckled still looking down at her. She lucky she cute or my men would have smacked the dog shit out of her, for talking to me like that. Of course with my permission."and if I don't?"

"Ohh you gone buy me another one"

"Is it broken? Cause ya been staring ' at a nigga for quite a while now" she looked down at her phone to find the screen protector cracked into a million pieces. She put her bags down removing the screen protector from the phone. I stood patiently waiting for her to get done. After she removed the screen protector, she looked up at me and down on her phone. It was not cracked.

"You lucky it ain't broken. C'mon Rose" she said picking up her bags about to walk away from me. I pulled her back by her waist bending down to her level. "Nah, you lucky you cute, girl with an accent" I said, finally letting her go. She looked at me one last time before turning around and walking away with her friend. Damn she got an ass. "Ass so fat." I mumble to myself.

"She's gone be the death of you" David one of my most trustworthy man said. I looked at him chuckling. "Nah, never that"

"He right. you have never let anyone talk to you like that" Rizzy said.

"We in the mall, the are people around us"

"And that has never stopped you"

"Man whatever." I say to both of them."she's very beautiful"

"That she is, with a fat ass" Rizzy stupid ass says. David and I bust out laughing. I can't deal with him." Man, I'm done. Let's buy this shit and get outta here"

Rita(RiRi)POV:

Rose and I were in her car on our way to her house. We haven't talked since the incident at the mall. We were both terrified that, that just happened. I mean I also can't believe I said all those stuff. It was Yungin that I bumped into. I must say I'm very lucky to be alive.

"I can't believe that, that happened" I said still in shock. "Gosh, me too. Who knew my best friend had it in her to say al'lat shit to thee Yungin. Damn best friend you trying to get us killed?"

"I'm really sorry. Its like my tongue was moving on its own without me telling it to" I said. "What did he whisper in your ear?"

"I'm lucky I'm cute, girl with an accent, like his accent ain't stronger and thicker, you can barely hear him speak"

I don't even know what he saw, cause we all know I don't look pretty.

"Here we go again. Baby girl you so gorgeous, sometimes I wish I was you. You got all this niggas drooling over you."

How did she know what I was thinking? I chuckle.

"That ain't true. They always go to you. You got the ass, looks and attitude"

"Baby Yungin said you Cute. Cute? If he thought I was cute and sexy, which I am he would have told me, not you"

I guess she's right. I was never like this. I use to be the most confident person ever. Sometimes people would say I'm arrogant and I'm full of my self. That's how confident I was. Since Drew started putting his hands on me, I have lost all my confidence. I don't see my self the way I did. You should hear all the names he calls me. You would cry, sometimes I think of committing suicide, the only thing that stops me is Rose.

"What happened to you?" She asked. "What do you mean?" I asked her. "You use to be the most confident person ever. It use to irritate me. We don't even take pictures together anymore. You barely take pictures on your own". I looked at her and said nothing."come on. Talk to me RiRi"

"Its nothing. I guess I was way too confident and I grew up. I was an ass"

She chuckled.

"Yeah, you was" I looked at her and laughed.

"I was hoping you would say no you weren't. But you being you, you was gone say that". She laughed. "Its good that you know me so well. I don't want that one best friend who knows nun but shit about me". I laughed out loud at this girl sitting next to me. "Girl you is cwaaaazzzziiii". "You really not coming with me to the club?". She asked. I sight and look at her."I told you I can't. I'm sending my night with Drew. Next time you go I promise to come with you baybeh"

"mhm".

"Now you mad?". I ask her.

"Nah, I ain't" she said.

"Yeah, you are"

"Look, I ain't. Let me take you to Drews. I need to get ready" She says. "But it's like 3 in the afternoon. And the club opens around 10 at night". "Yeah, but I still need to get ready. And its kind of late anyways, we don't want Drew going crazy on you when I leave"

She was right, but it was still too early and I didn't want to hear Drews mouth. He is going to be telling me that he is horny and shit, I ain't with that at all. I sigh.

"I guess"

The rest of the car rid was silent. It is never like this. We be so loud it's ridiculous. We arrive at Drews and I looked at her.

"Call me" I said to her.

"Yeah I will. Good bye".

"Bye, talk later" I said and get out the car. I watch her leave and walk to the door, while taking out my key. I get to the door, unlock it and get inside closing and locking the door. I put my bags on the floor and take off my shoes walking up stairs.

"I'm so tired I just want to sleep" I said out loud. I take out my cell phone going on instagram. I had a a few people asking me to follow them. I liked some pictures and followed some people back. I have 80k and counting people following me. I got out and switch off my phone. I put it under my pillow going to sleep.

♡♡♡

Vote. Vote. Vote. Vote and VoooooooTTTTTTTeeeeeeeee

Comment. Comment. Comment. Comment and CooooooooMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmEEEEEEEEEEnnnnnnnnnnnTTTTTTTTTT

Yung__Aug_Love