Chapter 28

A month later

Rita(RiRi)POV:

I'm in the living room with August and Rizzy. This nigga is always here, but than he is his bodyguard. But why is David never here? Funny. I continue scrolling through my instagram liking some pictures. I go on the @theshadesroom page and immediately start viewing their posts. The stuff they post are so hilarious, they sometimes make my stomach hurt.

"Why is it so- Damn who that demon?" Chris walks in with a ugly frown on. I also frown with him as everyone laughs. "Damn Rita, c'mon man, why you betraying yourself like this? You ok? You possessed?" Red queries with a scared expression. I roll my eyes. I don't like this nigga one bit. "I don't like you, so I was hoping to scare you away" I tell his dumb ass. The guys laugh at him as he looks at me with a mean mug. I return one to him too.

"Why don't y'all like each other?" Jaquees asks us.

"Because she's not scared of me, I don't scare her" Red says. I scoff. If only he knew, I just have to act brave being surrounded by so many men, who are drug dealers might I remind you, but I won't tell him that.

"Well because he mean and he is rude. You not nice like Jaquees is to me"

They all laugh again. "Girl, Quees ass is nice because he likes your ass, nigga even made a song about you" Chris says. I smile. "Really Jaquees? I also like you... as a friend of course." I say smiling.

They all laugh again and I don't understand why. Jaquees and I are the only two not laughing.

"So you just gone friend zone my nigga like that? Man he made a song about you" Rizzy chuckles.

"But I heard y'all talking yesterday and y'all said his girlfriend kicked him out. He has a girlfriend and girls who kick out their boyfriends really know how to beat a bitch. I don't want anymore bruises on my face. You see me laying low?"

"Oh yeah, yall remember when Denis found that bitch giving Quees head and she shot her ass? Shit was hilarious and it had me terribly shook. I thought she was going to shoot Quees" Red tells us and old story. We laugh and Chris jumps up and down. "Ooo Ooo, I remember. We was downtown and she walked in with her friends. I remember her facial expression like it was yesterday. Meanest face I ever seen and I thought she was gone shoot all of us, yall seen the way she was looking at us? We were dead"

"Man Nis came in that bitch ready, Quees cloths packed in a black plastic bag and she threw that bitch in his face. She burned your shoes ain't she?" August says, causing more laughter and noise.

Jacquees shakes his head. "Man she burned my new Jordans and that shit had me pissed. Shit those were the last pair in the Nola and she burned that shit up. I only wore them once and she did that shit. Man when I say I ain't never been betrayed like that in my life, I mean that shit. Like- Rita let me tell you something, never mess with a man's Jordan, shit all his shoes period"

I laugh and sake my head. "She only burned your shoes? You know what lead to Drew putting his hands on me?"

"He was drunk?" Rizzy guesses. I smirk and shake my head. "No, we weren't living in that apartment. It was way better than that. We were living in his mama's old house. When I first found out he cheated on me, I burned that house like it was paper. Mind you at that time I also ain't have a place to stay, but I still burned it. I took out all my things and left all his and burned the house. That's why his mama don't like me" I explain to them. They all look at me with wide mouth open.

"You did that? Burned a whole house? Man that shit is crazy. So there's a evil bitch behind that pretty, innocent face?" Chris asks. I shrug

"Man why y'all look so shook. Y'all done did worse and anyways those days of me doing those things are long gone. I was evil back than, let my friends tell you, well now bestfriend. I used to have so many friends. Like we were a whole squad, like goals and stuff like that. I was that girl everyone wanted to be, but at the same time hated. Every nigga wanted me, but I was just a fake bitch, trying to please everyone." I chuckle think of the memories. "I realized people aren't who they claim to be. People is fake out here. I got in so many troubles with that group, wearing short things, always in detention, this make up and my grades were low, like I wasn't always a honors student."

"When you realize they were fake?" August asks me. I shrug and bite my bottom lip. Thinking of the memory. It still hurts thinking of the whole thing. I clear my throat and yawn, covering my mouth. "I'm so tired, let me get some sleep and then I'll tell you guys" I get up and they all groan.

"C'mon Rita, you'll sleep after. What happened?" Red queries. I smile. "Give me three hours to sleep-" Chris cuts me off. "One, one hour to sleep"

"Two and a half" I argue

"One and a half"

"Ok let's settle on two"

"Fine" and we reach an agreement. I turn around to go upstairs but my movement was halted.

"Where you going? You'll sleep here and we'll set an alarm for you to wake up after two hours" Chris orders me. I shrug and sit back down and lay my body. "Can y'all get me a blanket?"

"Its Summer, what you need a blanket for?" Red queries in a rude manner. I sigh and look at them.

"A humans body feels cold when you sleeping" I tell them.

"Oh, that's why I'm always feeling cold when I'm sleeping. Oh, now I understand why I'm always feeling cold when I'm sleeping" Jaquees says to him self. I shake my head with a smile. I close my eyes and drift off into a deep sleep. I'm definitely not telling them

♡♡♡

Just a Rita Pov. Hope y'all enjoy it. Y'all want new characters? I just gave y'all new characters, but I'll see if they can have POVs, maybe, maybe not.

Let's get to 2k views everyone. Thank you to everyone reading and enjoying my book and also VOTING and COMMENTING. Much love.

Yung__Aug_♡Love