Chapter 20

-3 Months later- May 2014

Months later

Rita's (RiRi)POV:

I walk downstairs, my backpack on my back. It's my last day of school, well exam than summer break is starting. I'm so excited. I'm writing my last paper which is Biology. I stroll to the kitchen and smile at Dina when I enter the kitchen.

"Hey Dina, Din" Dina is August's maid. She's such a sweet lady, dark skinned and chubby. "Hello sweety"

"How was your night?" I ask her as I open the fridge for an apple. I turn around and make my way towards the counter. I sit on one of the chairs and Dina gives me my breakfast. I smile and thank her. "It was good, yours?"

I shrug and say a small prayer before stuffing my face with the breakfast. "Well last night I didn't have one of those nightmare, well I did, but it wasn't as bad as the others. This is good, you need to teach me how to really cook"

She sighs and sits in front of me. "As long as you pray and take it one step at a time, day by day, soon you'll heal." She advices me. I smile and nod. "It's been three months Dina and it still feel like yesterday. When am I going to really forget about all this?" I ask her still eating. "No one said this was going to be easy. And until you face your past and talk to someone, like I've been saying, you won't get over this"

"Well I'm talking to you about my problems and face my past how?"

"All you've been doing this months is going to school and work and coming back. You running away from him"

I sigh and shrug. I stand up and put my dishes in the sink, quickly washing them.

"Well Dina, all I've been focusing on is buying a small apartment and I've found it. I've saved up enough money and I'll be out of here by the end of the week. Where is August by the way?"

"He left before you woke up. Honey I'm so proud of you, look and you, buying your own house. I'm going to miss our chats and gossips"

I giggle and nod. "Me too. You welcomed me ever since I got here and you've been there for me. You remind me of my mother. We used to have conversations like this. Happy times, now all I have to do is tell August"

I put away my books and stationery. "He is going to be sad when you tell him. He won't say it, but I know he loves having you around. He smiles more when his around you and you keep him company. This house is huge and lonely, so his never really smiling." Dina says. I stop what I'm doing.

"It won't seem as though I'm ungrateful right? For all the things his done for me? I mean I can't stay here forever. I enjoyed it here. Everyday felt like I was in a hotel and the swimming pool and the food you served me everyday" I tell her about my experience here with her and August. She smiles and shakes her heads. "No, I don't think so honey. I mean I think he'll be very happy for you and your growth, don't worry. Your ride is here, gon'on and write your test."

I smile and give her a hug before my departure. I walk out the house and run to Roslin's car. I smile and open the door and slide into her car. She pulls me in a hug and drives off.

"Hi Rita" she greets me. I smirk. "Hey Rose, you good?" I ask her. She nods.

"Don't worry honey love, I'm Gucci. Today is our last day and than its Summer Break, get that?"

"Yeah, and I'm finally moving out. I found an apartment and it has enough room for me. Is small, but I love it."

She quickly looks at me and smiles. "Awwe love, I'm so proud of you. Look at you, making your own decisions without that bitch Drew"

I laugh and shrug. "Me too. I'm nervous though. I've never lived alone"

"I would like to live alone, but you know how my daddy is."

The whole ride we talked about random things and how our first year has been and all that. We get to school and write our four hours exam and she takes me back to Aug's house.

"Hey Augustin"

He sighs and looks up from his phone. "Wassup Rita?" I frown.

"You good? Something happened at work?"

He chuckles and raises one eyebrow. "Work? Nah, ain't nun happen at work. I just hate when you call me that shit"

"What, your name?"

"Augustin"

I smirk and sit next to him. I stare at his side profile. His one handsome man. I bit my lip, while studio his face. A work of art, a masterpiece. I smile to myself, thinking, his so crazy. What was he thinking doing a tattoo on his sideburns. Stupid ass. But they look so good on him. I never really liked a guy with tattoos, but him... shit he looks great.

"What? You admiring me or something?"

I frown. "What? You wish." I damn right wouldn't tell him I'm admiring him. He turns his body and looks at me with slit eyes, as of they ain't slit already. Nigga got the smallest eyes I've ever laid eyes on. They cute though, of course they are. It's August Yungin ??? I don't know his surname. He won't tell me, but it doesn't matter, at least I know his name.

"So what chu looking at?"

"Your tattoos on your sideburn. What made you get it anyways?"

"That don't matter-"

"Of course you won't tell me. Why did I even bother asking. Why are you so closed off? Like who hurts-"

"You ask too many questions that don't concern you. I let you stay with me and I told you my name, isn't that enough?"

I frown and stand up, full force. "Excuse me? You act as though I forced you to let me stay here. I am not your charity case ok? You were not forced to let me stay, I didn't want to. And you know why? I knew someday you'd throw it in my face, but don't worry, I'm leaving!!"

"What? Where you gone go?"

"Why do you act like you care? Its not like you have a heart. It's not like you care about me-"

"Really? Ight, now you just-"

*door bell. Door bell. Door bell. Door bell*

"Someone's at the door" I tell him, with attitude filled in my voice. "I got ears, I can hear" he gets up and his phone rings. He looks at it and quickly answers. He looks at me. "Can you get the door for me, please? I really need to take this, it's probably just Chris."

I roll my eyes and make my way to the door. Open is and it's a lady. A beautiful lady, no, no, a gorgeous lady. My mouth hangs open as I stare at this goddess standing in front of me.

"Woooowwww, you so pretty"

"Hi, uh thanks? Who are you?"

"Oh, um, I'm Rita, Yungin's friend, you are?"

"Chantelle, the mother of his child. Please move so I can step in."

I frown and move aside. She walks in and goes straight to the living room. I follow behind her and August walking downstairs with a frown on his face.

"Fuck you doing here?"

♡♡♡

That's all I have to say. I've never had a mind block with this book, but clearly now I am. It's funny how this part is exactly the part I've been waiting for and here I am, not knowing what to write. Sick right? I'll go find inspiration and continue with my other book. I'm thinking of starting another one, but I don't know yet. I'll let y'all know though

Didn't proofread

Yung__Aug_♡Love