Chapter 17

Rita(RiRi)POV:

"Enough, Rose. All this make up and shit. We not going on a date, it's just dinner. I'm taking it off. You've already got me in this fancy outfit. Jean's would have been ok" I fuss at her. She sighs and continues applying mascara on my eyelashes. 10 minutes later she is done beating my face. I stand up and look myself in the mirror. I look different, like the 18 year old me, confident. Yet I look older, more mature. I could fit for a 21 year old. I smile to myself. I do a 360 checking out my outfit and I have to admit that I look beautiful and sexy. A little too much, but beautiful. For the first time in many months I feel beautiful, worthy, like I deserve to look and feel this way, like I deserve for a man to take me out to dinner.

"Are you ok baby?" Rose questions me, her face looking concerned. I quickly put on a smile on my face and nod. I can't tell her why I'm sad all of a sudden. I walk back towards her and give her a hug. "Thank you best friend. I love this look. Do you think he'll like it?" I look up at her with hopeful eyes. She smiles. "Of course he'll like this look, where is he taking you again?"

I simply shrug, as I take a seat on the edge of her bed. Before I can answer her question she pulls at my arm. "Why you sitting there? Get up, before you wrinkle your dress. Sit on a chair or something, not the bed" she orders me. I slightly frown at her out bust. It's just a dress. I shake my head and nerves finally kick in. Dammit! I'm going on a date- no, scratch that, dinner with him. What are we going to talk about? How am I going to eat in front of him? I hope he doesn't take me to a 5 Star Restaurant and there's too many spoons and forks.

"I can't do this. I'll call him- wait, I don't have his number. Oh my goodness. Call his friend and tell him-"

I stop when a knock is heard all the way downstairs. My heart sinks and Rose gives me a big, bright smile. "He is here baby, no turning back now, or you can tell him yourself" she smirks at me. I sigh and get up. She quickly runs down stairs and I'm left alone upstairs, trying to coach myself. I hear them talking and quickly leave the room, before Rose says something embarrassing.

When I get to them he has a smirk and his eyebrow raised. I clear my throat and his eyes shift from Rose's to mines. Our eyes lock and his eyes are slightly wide. His admiring me and his giving me goosebumps. I clear my throat and speak. "Hi, how are you doing?" I greet him

"Damn" He whispers. "I mean hi, I'm good and you?" He greets me back. I send him a smile. "I'm fine" I say.

"No lies. Shit, you look beautiful" I giggle, trying to hide away my blush, but I know I'm miserably failing. "Thank you, you don't look too bad yourself." He chuckles. "Well, you two go and enjoy yourselves. Don't have too much fun though" Rose speaks up after a few seconds of silence. I roll my eyes and nod. "And protect my sister Yungin, I want her back in one piece"

He chuckles and hmms. "Ight I got you ma'am"

And with that we leave the house and are in the car. He doesn't have his security today and I'm kind of glad. I can breathe, they are pretty intimidating, especially the one with a beard. I forgot his name. We are driving and I'm looking outside the window, looking at the street lights. We stop in front of a building. He opens his door and steps out with easy grace. Hmm, I should learn that too. He opens the door for me and helps me out. I smile and thank him. I look around the tall building. It looks nice, but weird at the same time. We walk in and it's only one lady behind the desk. She stands up and plasters a smile on her pretty face.

"Good evening sir, ma'am. Mr Fenty is waiting on the rooftop. I'll accompany you."

I smile and frown a bit. Rooftop? We having dinner on the rooftop? I hate heights. We greet her back and we start our journey to the rooftop. We step inside the elevator and the lady presses a number and a letter. After a few minutes later the elevator doors open and the lady steps to the side and stretches her hand forward, towards something. When I finally step out, my eyes nearly leave my face.

"Wow. Oh. My. Gosh. This can't- what- How did you- Oh my goodness" I can barely get a sentence out. The lady next to us is smiling at my reaction. I turn to Yung and with a gasp. "This is- we taking the helicopter?" I asked him. He smiles and nods. "Yeah, I figured I'd take you somewhere different for dinner. This is cool?"

"This is more than cool. We flying in a helicopter for crying out loud. This is amazing, thank you"

I don't know why I did that, but I just pulled him in a hug. I quickly pulled away when I realized what I just did. My eyes grow wide. "Oh my goodness, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to-"

"You good don't worry. You wanted to hug and feel on a nigga" He says with a smirk. I roll my eyes.

"Your a lovely couple, enjoy your night" the lady says and before I can correct her, she in the elevator and the doors are closing.

"Hmm, she thinks we're a lovely couple. I think we'd make one too" He adds on.

"You know-"

"I know ma, I wouldn't want to put your relationship in danger, since I'm such a great threat"

I roll my eyes. He smiles and says,

"I know, my personality is drawing you in. You can't resist me"

We stop in front of the helicopter door and one of his security guys is here, the one with dreadlocks. I give him a small smile and he returns it with a head nod.

"Wassup nigga? Its all ready?" Yungin asks his security. "Wassup? Yeah it's all done. Y'all ready to leave?" The security guy asks. I look all Yungin and he nods to the guy. He opens the helicopter door and Yungin helps me inside and follows. He first straps the belts to my body and does the same to himself. The security guy enters next in the driver's seat. I furrow my eyebrows and he presses things on there and starts speaking. The intercom thingy answers him back. I hear the rotary blades spin. I look at Yung.

"He's flying us?" I ask him. He looks at me and nods. I swallow my saliva and sit back.

"What? You don't trust him?" He asks me. I sigh and clear my throat.

"How long has he been flying?"

"I don't really know, but for about 7 years"

My eyebrows shoot up. 7 years? How old is he? He looks so young.
"How old is he? And if he can fly helicopters, why is he working for you? No offense"

He chuckles and shakes his head. "None taken baby. He is 28 years old and the rest you can ask him."

We are flying now and it's a bit nerve-wracking. "You good?" Yung asks me. I look at him confused. "You busy taking deep breaths and releasing them. Why you doing that?" He continues speaking. I than realise what I was doing. I'm trying to calm my nerves down.

"Nothing" I quickly answer him and stop what I'm doing. "You scared of flying?"

I suck my teeth and look outside the window.

"Where are you taking me?"

"I'm kidnapping you"

♡♡♡

Cliffhanger¿?¿?¿

What do you think is going to happen. Yung in kidnapping Rita.... DUN DUN DUUUNNNN

Yung__Aug_♡Love