Chapter 45

Two weeks later

(She's two months pregnant)

Roslin(Rose)POV:

I'm indeed pregnant. Two months. And I know the father. I'm sitting in my car, waiting for Rizzy. I'm at his house. Rihanna tried to let me in, but I said I would stay in the house. It would have been so awkward and really uncomfortable for me.

I hear the gate open and Rizzy's car. I take a deep breath and step outside my car. He kills the engine and steps out of his car. He walks up to me and gives me a head nod.

"Wassup?"

I sigh and nod. "Hi. We need to talk? Can we go inside?"

He nod and followed behind me. "Why ain't you inside already? I see Robyn's car, she ain't let you in?"

I shook my head. "No, uh she tried letting me in, but I chose to stay in the car. I wanted to wait for you." He didn't say anything after. I moved out of the way so he could open the door. I walked in and closed the door. We walked in the living room and we sat down.

"You want something to drink?"

I shake my head. "Well uh- I need to tell you something"

"Obviously. Wassup, you good? Is it Rita?"

"No! It's not her, it me. I- I'm-"

"C'mon Rose, I need to get back. I don't have time"

Its now or never. "I'm pregnant" I said lowly.

"Not my kid. We used a condom"

I nod. "I know, but I am"

"Am I the only person you've slept with since you got back?"

I look down. "No-"

"So check those niggas"

I put my hand on my forehead, stressed. How do I say this. "I only slept with two people. You and some guy. I'm not sure whose the father. I think it's him, because I started getting sick after I had sex with him."

He nod. "Ight cool, because we used a condom and I pulled out. Why did you even tell me, you don't think I'm the father?"

I bite my lip. "Because I don't want to keep the baby. Rita said I should tell the both of you so y'all know about my decision, since I'm not really sure who the father is."

"You getting an abortion?" He asked me, shock all over his face. I looked down. "Listen, I'm not judging you, but are you ready for that shit?"

I shrug. "You can't really ever be ready to do that, now can you?"

"I mean if it was my kid, I would also have asked you to get an abortion. The shit I'm doing is dangerous and I don't need a kid involved. It's life could be in danger or I could die at any moment"

I nod understanding. "I understand. Part of why I'm getting this abortion. I knew neither of you would want the baby. I don't want my baby to be fatherless, because the daddy don't want him or her."

He pursed his lips. "Listen, don't get an abortion, because you think your baby will not be loved. You should think about yourself and the future. This could be your only chance to ever have a baby, but you also have school and you not working, so you have to consider all options. How you going to juggle school, a baby, and how you going to support it"

I nod. "Um- I need to go. I need to face the other guy"

He frowned. "You haven't told him?"

"No"

"So how you know his going to refuse the baby?"

"His in a relationship and apparently he is really into this girl. I didn't know he was in a relationship when we had sex and we were drunk. If I knew, I wouldn't have had sex with him. Bye Rizzy"

I walked out before he could say anything.

***

"Man what the fuck do you want? What are you doing here? What if my girl was here?"

I sigh. "I knew she wasn't here. She's at her brother's house. Don't worry, I'm not here to have sex with you, I need to talk to you"

He frowned. "About what?"

"Well can I come in? It's important, I can't talk while standing"

He moved out of the way and let me in. He closed and looked the door. We walked further into the house. It's been a hot minute since I've been in here. Nothings changed. We walk in the living room and take a seat.

"I'm not going to waste time. You and I had sex two months ago and-"

"I know we fucked. It was a mistake, I don't want my girl to know and I know she's friends with Rita and it's probably awkward"

I roll my eyes. I really don't care about his girl. "Listen, your girl is the last thing on my mind. I really don't give a fuck about awkwardness. You slept with me, knowing you have a girl and that girl is friends with my best friend. Why would you do that? I have to look her in the eye."

"And I'm sorry-"

I sigh and closed my eyes. "Your sorry won't help. It's too late now"

He looked up and his face held a frown. "What do you mean it's too late?"

"I'm pregnant Chris and it's your baby. I did the calculations and it shows that it's yours."

"You what? That can't be my kid"

"It is and I'm here to let you know that I'm getting an abortion. I just wanted to let you know."

"You killing it? Just like that?"

I shrug. "Listen, I will not be a single parent. I know you won't want the kid once Rihanna finds out and leaves you. You going to hate me and my baby. Everyone is going to hate me. I don't want my baby to grow up his father hating him or her"

"I'm not-"

"No Chris! My decision is final. Either you support me or I do this on my own. Either way, I'm still doing it and I'll have Rita's support and my family's. Goodbye Chris and I suggest you tell Rihanna, I won't tell her, but Rita is most probably going to tell August and August will tell Rizzy"

♡♡♡

Yup. That's how it went. Chris is the father. So what do y'all think?

Hope it was good.

People, this book doesn't want to eeennnnnddddd😭😱😱

Yung__Aug_♡Love