Chapter 14

Three Months later

August(Yungin)POV:

Phone Conversation Starts

Me:" I know mama-"

Boss Lady:" no you don't August. How can you sleep every night not knowing if your mama is ok? Huh?"

I sigh, taking a left.

Me:" I'm sorry mama. I promise I'll come somewhere this week. I've been really busy, ok? I've been flying to all this states to make sure all my shi- I mean businesses are good. Listen mama I have to go, I love you, ight?"

Boss Lady:" I love you too, August. Swear your ass better step foot in this house this week"

I chuckle.

Me:" I promise mama"

And with that I hang up and continue my drive to the trap. Shit has been stressful this three months and I've been going nuts. This twins are giving me problems and it's really unneeded.

I smirk when I see Rita. Shit it's been a minute since I've seen her. Haven't been to Starbucks in months. I stop my car. I roll down my window and call her name.

"Aye, Rita!" She stops in her tracks and turns her head. She sighs and shakes her head, before continuing with her walk. I frown. I drive at her pace. "Wassup with you?"

"Nothing" she keeps it short.

"What's wrong with you?"

"Nothing. Can I just walk alone."

"Let me drive you home, it's a long walk"

She's quite as she picks up her pace. "Listen, it's been a good three months avoiding you. I'm in a relationship ok? US talking is jeopardizing my relationship"

I chuckle. "Who said I wanted to date your ass?"

She smirks. "I'm not stupid. Either you like me or you trynna fuck. I don't want neither. Just stop talking to me and leave me the hell alone!!!"

"Damn, that's how you feel?" I ask her. She nod and walked away, picking up her pace, practically running. I shrug, would have been a good fuck. I drive to the trap. When I get there they working. Good. I greet a few niggas and walk down the hallway to my office.

I unlock the door and step inside. I need to make a few calls. I sit down and pull out my business phone. I got through my list of contacts and tap on the first name I'm looking for.

Phone conversation starts

Me:" aye nigga wassup? Its Yungin"

???:" my man, look I'm on my way to give you your money. I promise man"

Me:" you've been on your way Tyrone. Do I need to get my niggas to come get your ass?"

Tyrone:" nah man, listen. I'm on my way. My wife just gave me money. I think she che-"

Me:" I don't care what she's doing. Get me my fucking money. You have an hour or that wife of yours ain't giving you no more money, cause you'll be dead"

I hang up. I scroll down and tap on the next name. Niggas pissing me of.

Me:" listen it's been three weeks since you've been running around and hiding from me, but I'm glad you answered your phone."

???:" Yung, I just need one more week-"

Me:" nah, your time is up. Look behind you"

???:" BOOM!!! BOOM!!!"

Nigga's playing with my money and bread. I'll dead your ass. I turned around in my chair when I heard a knock.

"Come on in" I said out loud. Michelle walked in with two other girls. They all had trays with food, drinks and glasses.

"Hi Yungin, where should we put this?"

"The usual, is that all? Are the girls here yet?" I ask her. She smiles and nods her head. "Yeah, they getting ready now. Should they wait for the Big 5 to arrive or they should come straight after?"

"Its whatever, as long as they don't mess up"

"This are one of my best girls, do I ever disappoint?"

I smirk and lick my lips. "Come here"

"No. You know that door is long closed. I have a fiance now and this is strictly business."

"Fair enough. We'll talk later. Get me that IT guy and tell him I want to see him on Wednesday"

She nod and exited my office. Michelle is a bad ass with the tiniest waist ever. I've never seen a girl with that waist. We've fucked a few times a few years ago. Now she's getting married to some nigga. She's the one who organizes girls for me when ever I'm having meetings.

My door opened and Sevyn, Dollar, Diamond, Chris and Tj. I smirk and stood up.

"Good afternoon Georgia, Tyson, Ivan, Christopher and Trey." I greet each one of them with a firm handshake. They all suck their teeth and I chuckle, making our way towards the couches. "Man, I hate when you do that shit. Acting all proper and shit, like we some white businessman doing something legitimate" TJ said

We laugh and sit back on my seat. They all put their brief cases next to them. "You forgot businesswoman. I'm a businesswoman, not a man" said Sevyn. Diamond roll his eyes. "Yeah, doing a man's job"

"Doing a man's job? You not even half of what I am. I'm smarter than you, have more money than you, I'm open minded, I don't think with my ego, but with my mind and I'm never scared of war, unlike your ass" she said to him. We chuckle and the girls walk in with champagne and whiskey. They hand each one to us and they walk out.

"Ight, enough with the bickering. Let's get down to business. The cocain prices are going up." I said to them. They all sigh. "C'mon Yung, you killing us. By how many percent?" Diamond asked. I scratch under my chin and shrug. "Five percent. It's just business, don't take personal. It's raising everywhere from next month"

The door opens and the girls walk in again. I give them each a brief case and they take them to my buyers. They all open to check the coke. The girls each bring me the brief cases with money from each of my buyers. They lay all of them next to each other in front of me. I open each one of them.

"Y'all take this to Michelle and count this money thoroughly"

They all nod and walk out with the brief cases. "Ight y'all got y'all coke. I've got a meeting to get to in about an hour and it's in the other upper side of Town. I need to get ready and collect some money first before I head to the meeting. Get y'all shit and leave business partners"

"Yeah whatever rude motherfucker. We'll see you next week"

I nod and we all dap and they leave, except for Chris.

Rizzy and David walked in with two sports bags and three brief cases.

"Wassup Yung? Meeting go well?" Rizzy asked. I nod and pulled out my phone. "Yeah, you? You got all my money?"

"Majority paid up. Big boy, Danger and Tom got their weed and crystalline and here's the money. You'll check it and than give it to the girls to count" David explained. I nod

"Let's go meet this potential buyer. I hope he's organized and knows what his doing. I don't want to deal with more twins"

♡♡♡

Just a Aug POV. The book will get me spicy.

Yung__Aug_♡Love