Chapter 29

A week later

August(Yungin)POV:

"Ight, what do you have for me? Please don't play with me because I need to have something for them niggas in three weeks" I says, my accent coming out thick. He nods and pulls out a bag and puts it on my desk. I furrow my eyebrows at this nigga.

"What's this? Rizzy, check this" I tell him. He nods and grabs the bag. He unzips it and pulls out a gold plate. Rizzy chuckles and puts it on my table in front of me. I smirk after seeing what it is. I play with my goatee, while nodding my head continuously.

"Damn nigga, you delivered. Finally. Thought you was like fuck this nigga, cause shit, I was fina say that. But listen thank you. Where that four million at?" I ask him, out of curiosity. This time he came alone. He puts another bag on my table and I smile and open this one myself. I nod.

"I think you and I are about to be the best of friends. Welcome to the party partner. Where do you need my service?"

He smiles. "I need cocain worth five million, Cali kush, all the flavors. We'll talk after"

"That's a lot, but consider it done" We get up and shake hands.

"I'm looking forward to doing business with you, man." Trey shakes my hand back. We walk out and I bump into Rita.

"Wassup? You just woke up?" I ask her. She smiles and nods.

"Mhm, morning. Why are you having meetings so early in the morning?" She asks, her accent coming out strong, but she still spoke in a soft voice. I smirk

"No rest for the wicked baby, but listen this my business partner TJ and TJ this is Rita"

He nods. "Your girl?" Rita clears her throat. "I'll be in the kitchen. Did you have breakfast?" She asks me. I shake my head. "I'll have what you having"

"Hi, TJ" she greets him and walks away.

"So, that's your girl?" TJ questions me. I smirk and look at him.

"Why? You want her or something?"

"She's beautiful."

"Yeah, I know that and she's making me breakfast. Let me lead you out"

"No drinks, no nothing?"

I chuckle. "Nah, you good"

After walking TJ out I walk in the kitchen and Rita is cooking a full breakfast meal. I ain't know she cooked. I sit near the counter watching her cook. She looks sexy, all in her element and shit. "So you cook?" I querie. She shrugs and cracks the eggs.

"I try. What are you feeling today? This is a nice kitchen to cook in"

I chuckle. "Anything is cool. Nice kitchen to cook in, huh? You don't have to cook me food, I'm going to get someone to do all that until Diane is back."

"What if I work for you?"

I try hiding my laugh, but end up laughing. She stops what she's doing and looks at me with folded arms. "I'm at joke? You think this is funny? How funny is this..." She pours the whole pancake mixture on my hair. My smile turns into a frown

Don't fuck with my hair...

Her giggles and laughter fills the whole kitchen, the whole house up. The mix drips down my face and I grab the nearest rag to wipe my face. Her laughter comes to a halt when she sees my facial expression. She bits a lip and clears her throat.

"I'm trying my fucking level best right now not to lash out and shoot your ass in this bitch. Why the FUCK WOULD YOU FUCKING POUR THIS SHIT ON MY HAIR? ARE YOU FUCKING CRAZY?!!"

My voice booms through out the whole house. I'm fucking pissed right now. Don't fuck with my curls. I look at her and her hands are trembling and she looks at me with scared eyes.

"I'm sorry. I-I- I thought- I was-" She runs out the kitchen and I sigh angrily. I bit my bottom lip. Fuck I'm too mad to go after her. I sigh, getting up. She plays too much. I need to wash my hair and take another shower. I slowly walk up the stairs to my room.

Roslin(Rose)POV:

I walk into the living room in just my bikini swimsuit. Chris is sitting on the couch watching a basketball game. I sit on his lap.

"C'mon baby move, I'm watching a very important game here. I need to see LeBron make that shot." He tries moving me from his lap. I roll my eyes.

"I'm horny ok. And why are you watching this game again? Like really Chris?" He pauses the game and gives me his undivided attention. "Wassup, what you need? Money to go shopping?"

I frown. "No! I have my own money to go shopping with, Chris. What is this? What are we?" I querie with seriousness. He begins laughing and I mean really laughing, holding his stomach kind of laughing. My frown deepens.

"What's so funny?" I ask him again. "You. I mean c'mon man. We just chilling, fucking one another for the fun. I don't want a girlfriend, not right now at least. The lifestyle I'm living doesn't allow for me to have a girl and stuff. You don't want this work love. I'mma give you too much headaches and heartbreaks. I'mma heart breaker and I'm not trying to do that to you. You a good girl"

"But not good enough to be your girl?"

"C'mon man, we both knew what this was in the beginning. I was fucking and you was getting money"

I get up with tears falling down my face. I clench my jaws and chuckle. "So you was using me? You think I'm some prostitute? I have a father who takes care of me, I wasn't with you because of the money. Yeah it was good and that shit had me hyped the fuck out. I was excited, fucking with one of the baddest and richest in Nola, but it wasn't for the money"

"C'mon girl. You can't never be my girl even if I wanted you to be. You fucked my homie. You think I don't know? You fucked Rizzy and y'all had some three some and I can't have my lady out her doing that shit. Rizzy told me. That's my homie"

"If his your homie, than why did he fuck me than?"

"Cause you ain't my girl. You a random fuck"

I shake my head. "Fuck you Chris. Fuck you and I hope you burn in hell"

"I'm already in hell"

I walk up stairs to pack my stuff. Everything. To say I'm hurt would be an understatement. The things he told me, hurt to the core. He basically called me a hoe. After packing my things I walk down stairs and to my car. I leave his house and go back to my house. I've never been so hurt and insulted in my whole life. I clear my throat and pick up my phone. I dial the only number that I could think of right now.

Ring, ring, ring, ring, ring, ring...

Ring, ring...

Voice-mail...

♡♡♡

That was unexpected, for me too. That's not how the chapter was supposed to end on both POVs. Much love though.

Yung__Aug_♡Love